Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Colaris Glimmer's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colaris

PostSubject: Colaris Glimmer's Application   Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:36 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)

Colaris Glimmer,

[2] Character's class and level:

Mage, 85

[3] Professions:

Tailoring 375, Enchanting 180ish

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Colaris sucked his teeth, the ache was back again, he drummed his fingers on the table then took several deep gulps of the ice cold water, setting the drained cup back down. Useless. his throat still ached. He reached inside the silk pouch on his belt, drawing out a single leaf of Bloodthistle, he drew it before his eye, stared at it for a long ponderous moment, ground it to mulch between his thumb and forefinger leaving a thick green stain in it place, before flicking the remnants to the floor. It isn’t time yet.
Bored and still aching he turned, casting his gaze around the tavern, hoping for something, anything to divert his attention.
Thick cushions and plush fur carpets adorned the floor, his fellows, his kin lay strewn around the airy open hall, eyes half closed, twitching occasionally. An image of fresh caught carp flopping about the dock gasping for breath intruded on his inner eye. Not good enough. Idleness followed by gluttony. Bile rose in his throat, thick cloying incense filled his nostrils, he had to get out. The hum of the crystals reverberated in his head. Colaris rose and strode out through the transparent blue silk veiling the tavern from the blazing glow of the sun. He blinked several times, the sudden light was blinding. He stumbled suddenly faint; a cold hard vice gripped his arm, steadying him. He gazed down dumbfounded. A gauntlet withdrew it’s grip, looking up, a smile greeted him “Bal'a dash, malanore

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

Well I saw you’re post in the DB Realm forums, and followed the link, liked what I read, and here I am.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

Seeking a Sin’Dorei Rp Guild, for Rp, and I like the idea of military RP, it’s not something I’ve experienced before as I’ve migrated from AD. Back there I was an Arcanist in a Magister based guild.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

Approximately one year on Argent Dawn, then took a break and when I came back I wanted to try a RP-PvP Server, so I migrated here to DB.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

Well, I spent a year playing on AD, attended many RP events and was in a RP guild. Also started a five man leveling band for my alt, which was fun, but eventually fell apart due to time constraints.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?

Yes.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?

Yes

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

I’m almost, but not quite 30.. (yet anyway). I live in the North East of the UK, and I work full-time. So I play mostly in the evenings, almost like clockwork, and try to get some play in the at weekends, but that’s my social time so any plans made then tend to get changed at short notice.
Back to top Go down
Colaris

PostSubject: Re: Colaris Glimmer's Application   Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:16 am

Whoops, missed a question, number 4: Why do I want to join Sin Belore, I hope it's made clear in the below post, but Colaris is struggling with his addiction to the Arcane, and is searching for something to give order and purpose to his life, organised military service to straighten his life out, as you will. As you can see he tends to view those Sin'dorei who live in decadence and opulence with contempt. He's also somewhat enamoured with the idea of a monastic life and has a romantic's perception of patriotism.
Back to top Go down
Alasard

PostSubject: Re: Colaris Glimmer's Application   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:11 am

you really gave this guy some life, honestly I can picture the situation of a struggling addict looking for a way to get his act together.

You have the RP side of things down by the looks of it, no question, GL with your app man o/
Back to top Go down
saegwyth

Character sheet
Name: Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Colaris Glimmer's Application   Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:17 am

Seems like a really interesting character and a mature player as well!

Hope to see you on board soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Colaris Glimmer's Application   Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:05 am

Whisper an officer for an IC interview: Nessra, Celistra, Sylvaelynn.

If you cannot find us online, post here which times/days suit you the best and we'll try to be online at the same time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colaris Glimmer's Application   

Back to top Go down

Colaris Glimmer's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: