Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Leahanne Sunweaver - application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leahanne

PostSubject: Leahanne Sunweaver - application   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:18 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well): Leahanne ”Lemon” Sunweaver

[2] Character's class and level: Hunter, 41 (and counting)

[3] Professions: Tailoring, Skinning

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Cricumstances kept Leahanne away from her race and her country for far too long. She feels the need to come back and serve the right cause, although she might need help joining the community first. Plus, she is a very capable fighter and she knows that, which may work to her advantage.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

*the application is written in Orkish, interwoven with simple Thalaissan phrases. The handwriting is barely legible, but one can tell much effort and thought was put into it. *

AHOY!
My name is Leahanne Sunweaver, but those whom I spent my life with, and whom I dread to call ”friends”, called me ”Lemon”. If you asked me where I come from, I would probably say: from the sea. But no, I am not a Naga. I mean, have you seen elven tits? I seriously thought mine are modest, but I guess that's just the way it is for all of us. Us – sounds strange, but I am one of you, aren't I?

Anyway, I spent the past years serving an Orcish sea captain, brought up by those of his crew who were merciful enough to not let me die of starvation. In return, I would repair their tattered clothes or...entertain them with my talents. When we weren't four sheets to the wind, we scuttled every ship there was. I've got an old bow, that saved my life more than once. I guess what kept me alive was my aim. I can shoot a flying fish in the eye twice before it dives. Or pierce a throat in a way it makes a man bleed to death in less than a minute. Ok, make that three minutes...

Then there was the cataclysm and all that... with the bigass dragon flying around, sending our ship to Davy Jones' Locker. It kinda helped, if you know what I mean. I was lucky I was still alive and kicking. I ended up in Booty Bay, but didn't stick there for long. The sea was no longer my home, I needed a fresh start. And here I am: a disciplined ex-buccaneer, offering my services to the military of Quel'Thalas.

Anu belore dela'na
Leahanne ”Lemon” Sunweaver

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: from Saegwyth and Alasard

[7] Why do you want to join us?: Because you seem like a friendly bunch and I've been recommended to do so.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
I am learning to play as I go, me and Saegwyth spend a lot of time together, I can ask about stuff when necessary.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
I am a part of a theatre group at university, I have experience in playing roles and I'm very curious to try roleplaying in an mmo setting

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?: Obviously.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?: Yes, of course.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.): I am turning 23 this year in November, I live in Poland, I study English and work as a teacher in a language school for children. I play during the weekends mostly, as my work and studies keep me busy during the week. But since the summer holidays are coming, I hope I will be able to play more and gain experience.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you soon!
Leahanne

Back to top Go down
saegwyth

Character sheet
Name: Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Leahanne Sunweaver - application   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:21 pm

I can vouch for this application, my friend is very rp-shy but she's really creative and a quick learner. I will help her as much as I can. She will be a nice addition to SB, I hope!
Back to top Go down
Alasard

PostSubject: Re: Leahanne Sunweaver - application   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Had a quick run through DM with her (along with saeg) Nice sort you know? Anyway seems on the ball and ready to learn, also I didn't see the pirate thing coming Very Happy That should be fun!

We need more foul mouthed scally wags!

<thumbs up> GL with your app.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Leahanne Sunweaver - application   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:09 pm

After a brief negotiation about background details, this person is accepted in the guild. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Leahanne

PostSubject: Re: Leahanne Sunweaver - application   Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leahanne Sunweaver - application   

Back to top Go down

Leahanne Sunweaver - application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1