Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Valinka Reinhart - Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valinka

PostSubject: Valinka Reinhart - Application   Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:17 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Valinka Reinhart mostly called Rein for short.

[2] Character's class and level:
Warrior, 85

[3] Professions:
None.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
She wants to turn her live around after having a bad reputation in the city.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Valinka has spent a lot of time whining about the city drinking as much as she could to simply forget about the night before. Or all the nights before that actual day. She's finally decided to do something to help her city and her people. Before that she just wandered Azeroth with a group of mercenaries fighting for money. As it were, they were her family she cared about them more than any of her actual family. Both her mother and father were abusive and drunkards.

As said before Valinka unfortunetly started to go down this path also until now. She's been trying to decide what to do with herself for quite some time and has finally decided that this is for her. As she is a warrior at heart.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I heard of it from Saegwyth, Alasard not to mention I've seen you around and done some Rp with members.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
I believe it's the right path for my character and that you are quite a fun group.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
I've played wow for a couple of years now.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
I've had quite a lot of experience in Rp, I also play as Seras of the Farstriders.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Of course.
[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
Indeed I can, And have.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I am 18 years of age, I live in Leeds in the Uk. I go to college at the moment on a games course. I play quite a lot expecially as of late since college is out till next school year.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Valinka Reinhart - Application   Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:20 pm

I remember you role playing Valinka as a succubus quite recently, but I am being told that you have moved on and left those days behind you. While I absolutely abhor such form of RP, I still feel everyone should be given a second chance (well, almost everyone!) if they wish to retcon a poor character concept and start over again. You also received vouches from some of our active members, so the officer team decided to give you the green light.

Whisper an officer for an IC interview: Nessra, Celistra or Sylvaelynn.
Back to top Go down

Valinka Reinhart - Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1