Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tetoo Delaniel - Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetoo

PostSubject: Tetoo Delaniel - Application   Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:50 am

Hello,

my blood elf would join your guild if that is possible. Here are some info about me and my new charakter:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)

Tetoo Delaniel

[2] Character's class and level:

Rogue, new char, will level up fast, 6 at the moment.

[3] Professions:

none

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

She is looking for work and she had i little speech to Saegwyth. Tetoo had no clue who she was, the only thing she did was to ask her for some work. Now shes very interrested.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

You will meet a blood elf in the age of 74 years. Shes very chaotic and will have to learn discipline. Shes always up for a joke. After all shes a good fighter and can handle her weapons like a master. You wont even see that! She really looks like a child to someone who didnt know her.

Grown up in the Eversong Woods, she lived with her parents. The scourge attacked them in a fateful night and killed her parents. After a short fight, she had the chance to flee and she took her chance. Now there was nobody left to teach her and nobody to give her the warmth of a family. Since this night, she strays around. She was never a criminal or did steal something. She always worked for her food and a bed for the night.

The years past and she had lots of chances to improve her fighting skills. The scourge, thugs and wild animals gave her the chance. She wanted to live all the time and she will fight for her life.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

I came to the horde side to do some RP and i asked for a active RP guild. Some nice player told me about your guild.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

My RP has a long military story. I played for years in military guilds - But the first time on horde side.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

Stopped to count the years, sorry i dont know how long....But really long.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

I got some years of RP expirience:

"Die Aldor" - German RP realm: Mage RP, Military RP, Worgen RP
"Defias Brotherhood" - Learning english RP -> Military RP, Druid RP
Now on horde side to learn much more.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?

I love the game and its story. No reason for me to fall out of charakter.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?

I was and i am member of some good military guilds, i have learned to avoid that.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

Im 27 years old and im from Germany. I also live there and im working in a pharma company. I play, if there is time, every day. I have a girlfriend too, thats why i cant be there all the time.

I hope thats enough information, if not i look forward for some IC meeting!

Greetings, Basti.
Back to top Go down
Angealios

Character sheet
Name: Angealius Duskstrider
Class: Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Tetoo Delaniel - Application   Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:14 am

Guten tag. Meine Deutsche ist nicht so gut, so I'll stop torturing you with it. Smile

Looks interesting... what do the officers think? *looks around the website*
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Tetoo Delaniel - Application   Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:04 pm

I'm slightly worried about the level of your English, but it's manageable at least.

Whisper an officer and we will give you an IC interview: Kristeas, Nessra, Sylvaelynn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetoo Delaniel - Application   

Back to top Go down

Tetoo Delaniel - Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1