Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anraith - Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anraith

PostSubject: Anraith - Application   Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:19 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Anraith "Anrai" Sunhawk

[2] Character's class and level:
Paladin, 85

[3] Professions:
Cooking skill 1 - hey what? Campfire! Other than that, none on this character. However if anyone needs alchemy, herbalism, mining or jewelcrafting, I can log one of my alts.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?
Because he wants to be someone, do something and leave some legacy behind him.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Anraith was born to a typical familly in Silvermoon. As the only child, he was given all the love and attention he needed to grow into a strong, self-assured elf, though respect and following orders were always sacred to him.

When he was young, he admired nobles and soldiers in shiny armours. Their courage, their determination, and the admiration they were shown after a won battle.

So when he was supposed to choose his future steps, there was no other choice. He passed a military academy and became a city guard.

Everyone that knew him wasn't surprised when he earned a promotion soon. However his focus on career had its own sacrifices. No one ever seen him with a woman. Always the same question, always the same answer:"Anraith, what about you and women?","I don't have time for such things." Evil tongues says that he's never known how to speak with woman about personal stuff.

He participated in defending Quel'Thalas during the Scourge invasion, mainly useful thankful to his knowledge of healing and destroying undeads. At the end of the war, he got seriously injured on his torso.

After his long treatment, he was advised to avoid fighting and hard work at all, till he gets totally healthy again.

Few days ago, Anraith saw the recruitment poster and decided that it's time to move on. He gathered his strength, polished his old armour and sent a letter to Sin Belore headquarters...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
First experience was on Northrend campaign in 2010, but mainly from events of Sin Belore and Cult that I participated as a cultist.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
Why? I really don't know. I've seen you roleplaying many times and always wanted to join, but now I finally decided to do so.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
I'm playing since TBC. I've been raiding Naxx and Ulduar on WotLK, then quitted PvE for some time and a few months ago I tried again - cleared DS 8/8 normal and 3/8 HC, but after that I was forced to quit raiding again due to problems in school, that are fixed now. Also I consider myself rather good in PvP, however I've never had high arena rating.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
Some D&D with friends when I was younger, but that's a minority. Roleplaying really caught me when I started playing WoW on private servers. When I started playing on Defias in 2010, I joined the Cult of Shadow (and left few months ago).

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Absolutely.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
Yes, I've never had troubles with it.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I'm 17 years old, living in Czech republic and doing high school.
Now I have holidays and pretty much nothing to do, so I play most of the time, however during school year, I log in every evening for 3-6 hours at minimum.
Besides WoW, I like...music, definitely. I've also played classical guitar for 5 years.
I speak Czech, English and last four years I've been trying to learn some bloody basics of French.
Also some of you might know me as Arrgos the Silent, former member of the Cult of Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Anraith - Application   Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Whisper an officer for an IC interview: Kristeas, Nessra, Sylvaelynn.
Back to top Go down

Anraith - Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1