Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sartheras Shadowweaver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sartheras

PostSubject: Sartheras Shadowweaver   Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:34 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well) Sartheras Shadowweaver (Sartherás)

[2] Character's class and level: Deathknight, 60

[3] Professions: Runeforging.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: He has partial amnesia, and doesn't know much about his past. He wishes to find a good Sindorei community so he can find out who he was before death.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!* Quite a vindicative elf, and almost emotion-less apart from when it involves his friends and family. He isn't rotting, even though he IS dead. Sometimes can get very angry, and is quite powerful, however, he can turn on someone in seconds, and is very protective of his friends (although he tries not to show it), and that can lead to his downfall. After he left the service of the Lich King, when he betrayed the deathknights, Sartheras ventured to Outland to fight the Legion, but ended up enslaved by Fel Orcs, and still bares the scars from the torture. He was forced to became a gladiator and fought day in day out until he was so weak that he couldn't stand up. After several months, he gained the strength to rally the other slaves and escape the hold. He has left Outland, and now spends his time either in the Archerus or travelling.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I did /csay 2 on Hellfire and Alehsin /w me about the guild.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I'm after decent RP, a good community and fun.

[8] Your experience in WoW: Level 55 rogue, lvl 60 DK, played ally and horde, all races.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: New to rp, rp'ing all classes/races.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Pretty much all the time.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? I may end up meta gaming once or twice in 5 roleplays, but I'm new so.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.) I'm 16 years old, just left secondary school last year and am going to a college next year. I live in england and I play most days (I'm bored now, recently got hooked into wow a few months ago)

Last edited by Sartheras on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Sartheras Shadowweaver   Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:16 pm

We have a few questions for you:

What do you mean by over powerful? Is he more powerful than any other Death Knight? Has he no weaknesses?

And another question is about his almost emotionless state. How does this show? If he is so emotionless, why does he care about what happens to his friends?

We are slightly sceptic about the backgdound story, as the fel orcs numbers went down after Illidan and Magtheridon were defeated. Would it have been a wise move from them to capture people and use them like toys, when they could have focused on something more important?
Of course it is not mentioned anywhere that something like this couldn't have happened with the fel orcs, but it still manages to raise a few eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Sartheras

PostSubject: Re: Sartheras Shadowweaver   Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Slightly edited the application, so they make more sense. It isn't perfect, though.

The Fel orcs part of the story, again, he was literally travelling in Outland at the time, just exploring, when the Fel Orcs captured him.

He tries not to show that he cares for his friends, even though people can see it sometimes.

And, I completely messed up that part of the background, so I've changed it slightly just to clear things up.

Yeah, I'm terrible at applications.

EDIT: I'll finish this all off later.
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sartheras Shadowweaver   Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Quote :
Yeah, I'm terrible at applications.

Same, I'm sure with a few tweeks Nessra can sort you out :-)
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Sartheras Shadowweaver   Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Since all the other officers are currently travelling or without internet connection, whisper Nessra (or Nareesha) for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sartheras Shadowweaver   

Back to top Go down

Sartheras Shadowweaver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: