Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application of Fylena Suntongue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fylena

PostSubject: Application of Fylena Suntongue   Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:41 am

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Fylena Suntongue

[2] Character's class and level:
Paladin 85

[3] Professions:
Enchanting (510), Mining (525), Cooking (525), Fishing(375+), First Aid(450+), Archeology (375+)

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

The recruitment poster attracted the attention of Fyerna. It seemed noble and in league with her intentions. Helping to build a better future for Quel'Thalas is one of her main concerns. A steady faction where her skills of diplomacy as her skill with a blade might be put to good use.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Fylena Suntongue was born a twin sister of Fyerna in the city of Quel’Thalas seventy-two years before the Second war. The Suntongue family was one of welfare and good reputation and Fylena’s childhood was quite pleasant. Her main focus on education was with law and politics and she quickly rose to be one of the cities diplomats. During the second war Fylena had her hands full trying to find peaceful outcomes between the Alliance of Lordaeron and Quel’Thalas that would ensure future friendship. Alas her liege, Anasterian Sunstrider, was less reluctant to support the Alliance in the first place which resulted in a tedious alliance at best which did not last after the war.

She viewed the end of the alliance as a failure on her part and for quite some years she left the dealings with outside factions to others.
During this time she set about to other dealings to fill her mind and find a distraction of every day’s politics. She turned to her sister Fyerna, who by this time finally controlled her temper and was gaining quite the reputation as a renowned battlemage. Fyerna taught her sister in the ways of the arcane and the bindings of magical powers to this world. She introduced her sister in the arts of enchanting and Fylena found a certain tranquility in this. For years she spent studying the mystical arcane that allowed items to be turned into exquisite pieces of art. She designed many a useful and beautiful tool of which some were adapted into the city’s architecture. Fylena was satisfied with her art and was at peace in Quel’Thalas.

Then came Arthas and the fall of Quel’Thalas. During this time she was forced to pick up swords and battle the Scourge. She lost many a friend and all her family except Fyerna during the war. And while slewing one undead after the other she pondered and cursed, knowing that she might have prevented a great onslaught if Quel’Thalas would have stood stronger, united, with others. After the third war Fylena took up her old position as political negotiator and set about on Azeroth and beyond with renewed determination to bond with other factions and make sure that the fall of Quel’Thalas would not repeat itself once more.

Edit: ingame application, posted on the message board in the library of the Royal Exchange district:

"To an officer of the Sin Belore:

Dear sir/madam,

I hereby want to bring to your attention that I'm interested in your unit called "Sin Belore". Should you find the need for it, I will consider offering my diplomatic skills and my skills as a field medic to you.
Should you find the time to see me, you can leave a letter at the city's official department. From there it should reach me in short time.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Fylena Suntongue, Ambassador and Diplomat of Quel'Thalas
"

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I read about it on the Defias Portal.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
[i]Because I'm looking for a nice and friendly guild where I can RP a bit as well as do the occasional dungeon/classic raid & world PvP.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
Been playing since Vanilla patch 1.6, had a few breaks from the game.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
10 years of D&D tabletop, 5 years of LARP, 2 years of intense roleplaying on Moonglade server where I led a guild with a friend on the alliance side. 1 year of intense roleplaying on Ravenholdt in the Covenant of Ashes on the Horde side.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Yes I am.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
Yes I am and I will.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
My name is Richard, I'm 23 years and I live near the city of Leeuwarden in the northern part of the Netherlands. Currently I'm studying nursing of which I still have 2 years left. I live together with my girlfriend (who plays as well and will apply here shortly as well). We usually play a few days in the week, sometimes more, sometimes less. It differtiates. Sometimes we are online every day for a few weeks, then we are offline for 2 or 3 days depending on how busy our real life is.

Last edited by Fylena on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
saegwyth

Character sheet
Name: Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application of Fylena Suntongue   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 am

Having a little RP talk in game, about the unit and applying!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

/cheer
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application of Fylena Suntongue   Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Greetings

Seek out an officer at the Sin Belore Headquarters, one with any kind of golden badge pinned to their tabard, and we shall get you started. Office hours are from Four bells in the afternoon to ten bells in the evening.

~Sin Serrar Nessra Sunbinder

In other words:
Poke Nessra (alternatively Nareesha) or Celistra ingame. Other officers are currently on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Fylena Suntongue   

Back to top Go down

Application of Fylena Suntongue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1