Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Fyerna Suntongue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyerna

PostSubject: Application: Fyerna Suntongue   Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:36 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Fyerna Suntongue

[2] Character's class and level:
Mage 85

[3] Professions:
Alchemy (515), Herbalism (525), Cooking (<75), Fishing (<75), First Aid (250)

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

Fyerna thinks a military organization might be a good idea to keep her temper in check. Also the Sin Belore look like they see plenty of battle and this is where Fyerna is truly at home. She is happy with the instruction where and what she needs to blow up as long as she can.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Fyerna Suntongue was was born in Quel’Thalas seventy-two years before the second war. She has a twinsister called Fylena.
Fyerna’s aptitude and interest in magic became apparent early on and calling the girl hot-headed would not only be a figurative form of speech. Fyerna’s lust for power and her wild emotions would often get the better of her in her youth and she had to endure the results of them more than once. Often she found peace with her sister and they would talk for hours and hours about their problems until finally the wine would get to their heads and the night ended in endless giggling keeping half of Quel’Thalas awake. Fyerna was happy that she could return the favor to her sister when she was in need of help and gladly taught her in the ways of the arcane.
During the second war she was all to glad to stride to battle and release her arcane energies. She was part of the first regiment led by Alleria Windrunner sent to support the Alliance in their war. Her sister normally disproving of Fyerna’s actions to rush into battle so quickly was swept aside in the view of aiding their allies.
Her fierceness and prowess in battle gave Fyerna quite some renown in Quel’Thalas and her family was proud that for the first time she known for her battle prowess and not her hot temper.
By the time the Scourge arrived Fyerna was a fully appreciated battlemage of Quel’Thalas and decimated many a regiment of the undead. Unfortunately her powers were not enough to stop the onslaught of her beloved city and family. After the destruction of Quel’Thalas she set about into the world to find a place to release her anger and sorrow, followed not rarely by her sister how had to talk right Fyerna’s doings.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I heard about it from my boyfriend.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
I want to be in a guild where I can do the occasional dungeon and some world PvP, also I would like to try out some real roleplaying in WoW.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
I have been playing since the Burning Crusade and seen some Cataclysm raiding.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
12 years of D&D tabletop and 12 years of LARP. I have no real WoW roleplaying experience.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
I think I can manage that.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
They have been explained to me and I don’t think I will have any problems avoiding that.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
My name is Debby, I’m 32 years old, I live with my boyfriend Richard (who applied as well) near Leeuwarden, which is a city in the northern part of The Netherlands. I currently work as a physician in a hospital on the neurology department, but in a few weeks’ time I will start my education in family medicine. I usually play 3 to 4 days a week, but this can differ from time to time, depending on how busy my real life is.
One note on role playing: I had an accident to my left hand a few years back which caused a few of my fingertips to be amputated. This does not really impair my playing skills, but does prevent me from blind-typing and fast typing. Hence my typing skills won’t be that fast as most people. While in combat or doing a dungeon/PvP/etc. I won’t type much due to this. I hope you can understand.

Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Fyerna Suntongue   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Whisper an officer for an IC interview. Poke either Nessra (might be playing on Nareesha) or Celistra ingame.
Back to top Go down

Application: Fyerna Suntongue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1