Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lyvanas Lightsong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyvanasx

PostSubject: Lyvanas Lightsong   Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:01 am

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Lyvanas Lightsong Nickname Lyv's
[2] Character's class and level:
Warrior 83 close to 34
[3] Professions:
none yet
[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
she a blood elf looking for purpose to her life and something to devote to believes serving her home city is the way forward
[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:
lyv's Born in to noble family brought up with everything given to her growing up with no respect and discipline. Unlike her brother reared from young age to be house lord knight. Over time Lyv' took to drinking all day long barking orders at servant and disrespecting most family member. The house hold getting fed up by this ordered lyv' to find a purpose and to serve her city for at lest three year or losses all claims and wealth to her family name. This making her very initiated and stubborn stuck up young little blood elf with fiery temper to boot. (Sorry if little short and different first time making blood elf rp read up on lore and still build the character)

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Defias rp forms

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
One well known blood elf rp guild and recently move to horde to rp and bin looking for good guild and thought about you guys.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
Played wow since release till now and carrying on >3.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
first rp Earthen Ring then move to this server bin role-playing all of my time playing wow so many kinds guild during my time.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times
Yes unless done by accented witch we all have at lest once.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
Yes i hate it giving chance or rolls never take a toon live without player consent.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

Names Shaun Marshall am 24 looking for work so playtime is allot due to no work love anime and heavy metal and operatic metal
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Lyvanas Lightsong   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Unfortunately the officer team has decided to decline this application.
We are having slight trouble reading your writing, which is a slight problem. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours, and good luck finding another suitable guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyvanasx

PostSubject: Re: Lyvanas Lightsong   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:39 pm

I do suffer from dyslexia but can se your concerns and that for your honesty and i keep looking thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyvanas Lightsong   

Back to top Go down

Lyvanas Lightsong
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: