Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Teratess Dawnstar Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teratess Dawnstar

PostSubject: Teratess Dawnstar Application   Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:44 am

[1] Character's name ingame: Teratess Dawnstar.

[2] Character's class and level: 85 Rogue.

[3] Professions: Enchanting.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Teratess is an traveler and just came back to Silvermoon and she wants to fight for her people and land and show it.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

Teratess is born in Silvermoon ( Murder District ). Both Parents are dead, But she got a big sister alive called Dayla Dawnstar and they are very close.

But when Teratess turned 21 (human years) she went on a one year mission. Spy around in Westfall to gather info about why there was homeless citizin outside the Sentinell Hill's walls.

After went deeper into the story she back after one year of succes. The man she worked for gaved her alot of gold as thanks and now when she is done with it, she seeks to join the military so she dosnt fight alone anymore.

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: A friend told me .

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I think a military guild would be fun and exiting.

[8] Your experience in WoW: I think my experience is that I can Rp and play my characters.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I have been roleplaying sence wow came so... I can Rp my charaters good.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?: Yes!.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?: Yes I am!.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.):

Well.. My name is Anton Lorén. A 16 year old boy from Sweden, I work as a sailing teacher at the summer and going at school and hangs out with my girlfriend. I play wow when I got time ^^
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Teratess Dawnstar Application   Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:43 am

Unfortunately the officer team has decided to decline this application. We fear that your english is not yet on a level that is required to join this guild. Don't be afraid to interact with our members though, even though this application was turned down. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours, and good luck in finding another suitable guild.
Back to top Go down

Teratess Dawnstar Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: