Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Naríssa Mooncaller Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naríssa

PostSubject: Naríssa Mooncaller Application   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:02 am

INFO ABOUT MY CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame:

Naríssa Mooncaller

[2] Character's class and level:

Mage level 54

[3] Professions:

Herbalism and Inscription

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

She was a military before leaving the city, before the Scourge attack, she was away from the military job for almost half century and now that she is back to the city she wants to be helpfull to the city that is her birthplace.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:

She is really beatifull, and she doesn't seem to have the age she actually has.
She has a Elven tattoo from her right elbow untill the end of her hand, as she is normaly with dresses only the end can be seen
Has mage she is a master of time and space, being good in some other schools.
For some reason she has some difficuties in both Demonology and Restoration schools, although she knows the basic/medium spells´
She used to fight for the army, altough for the Alliance side in the 2nd and 3rd wars
Before the end of the third war when the Sunwell was destroyed she went to Theramore, where using mana gems she created before she managed to survive as a Quel'dorei.
After the Cataclysm when Theramore started to be swampy she decided to come back to her birthplace, Silvermoon, and for that she charmed her own eyes so that the Blood Elves don't found out she was a Highborned.
She also to the Horde side because she thinks that the Human beliefs are not the ones she believes in, and she want to show to the other high elves that the two races (blood and high elves) can live together although they choose different paths in the past.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

I asked in the trade chat if for Elves RP guild and they told me yours. Then I talked to Neothir (random member in /who of your guild in that moment) and he told me to do the Application here.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

For a more active RP than the random I was doing in DB.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

I started playing about 3 years ago, doing some raids, and RP. (That mostly with my main character in SSL server)

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

I do some Pen and Paper roleplay, as well as WoW roleplay, in a military guild. In SSL server.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?

Yup. That won't be a problem.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?

I don't like people who meta-game especially when having /e fights and they say they are immune to everything somehow.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself:

I'm 17, live in the south of Portugal, that tiny country at Spain's side, I'm still at school. I like to RP and I try to be online as much as I can to do that. I hope you like my application and also that somehow is possible to me to join even though my toon is a Highelf
Back to top Go down
saegwyth

Character sheet
Name: Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Naríssa Mooncaller Application   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:12 am

In my humble opinion, any high elf would be killed on sight or imprisoned in Silvermoon. Also, there is plenty of magisters around the city who would look through an illusion of eye colour changing.

Blood elves are not the 'bad guys', so there is really no reason to try to play nice and be a high elf. Being a blood elf is a statement, a statement of strength and survival, not changing sides because you feel like it.

Also

"Has mage she is a master of time and space, being good in some other schools."

I thought that's reserved for bronze dragons?

Also, beauty is always relative Wink

Best wait for an officer's reply or rethink your history if you think it would help.

Best,

~Saegwyth
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Naríssa Mooncaller Application   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:15 am

Unfortunately the officer team hes decided to decline this application due to a Mary-Sueish character concept. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours and good luck finding a suitable guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naríssa Mooncaller Application   

Back to top Go down

Naríssa Mooncaller Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1