Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Reltir Dawnshadow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reltir

PostSubject: Application: Reltir Dawnshadow   Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:09 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: Reltir Dawnshadow

[2] Character's class and level: Death knight, 85

[3] Professions: Mining, Black smithing, First Aid

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
Fighting is all he knows, and since the fall of the Lich King, he needs something to fight for. The defense and advancement of The Sin'Dorei is a good reason for him.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:
Reltir was a low rank soldier in the armies of Quel'Thelas, close to the age of about 80-90. He survived the sacking of quel'thelas by the scourge and followed the example of Kael in joining the alliance to fight the Scourge in Lorderon. He followed Kael to outland after the Elves we're betrayed by the alliance and subsequently to Northrend to battle Arthas with Kael and Illidan. He was killed in battle with the Scourge during the battle for Icecrown citidel when Arthas and Anubarak arrived to defend the Lich King. When Arthas/Lich King rose again (WOTLK), Reltir's body was taken from the frozen wastes and he was risen as a Death Knight of Acherus. After the events of the battle of Light's Hope Chapel he returned to Northrend to battle the scourge with the Argent Crusade and, eventually, the Ashen Verdict. After the fall of the Lich king he sought purpose and returned to Silvermoon trying to regain any semblance of his previous life, and atone for his actions whilst under the misguided service of Kael and the tyranny of the Lich King.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Guild search mechanic.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: Your guild appears to best suit the i had in mind for this

[8] Your experience in WoW: I have been playing WOW since its first release. I have minimal experience in PvP or raids (however i am very interested in starting raiding in MOP) but have dipped my toes in both.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I have a large degree of Roleplay experience, both in game and out. I have Roleplayed in most MMO's (WOW, TOR, LORO, GW2 even a little in STO) but primarily in WOW, in both Alliance and Horde capacities. I also have out of game role-play experience in Roleplay games such as Dungeons and Dragons, Loremaster (a LOTR RP game), Star Wars: The Roleplay game and most recently Deathwatch (A warhammer 40,000 RP game).

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Yes, easily.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? Definitely.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: I am 19 (next Thursday, but might as well just say it now). I live in the North East of England. I am currently studying a Level 4 media course out of Newcastle College (only in on Thursdays and Fridays currently). I have a Saturday job occasionally staffing a small cafe. I am available most nights, and when not will do my best to give warning, and large amounts of time Monday to Wednesday and can do most weekends.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Reltir Dawnshadow   Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Whisper an officer ingame for an IC interview: Celistra, Darilas, Nessra, Sylvaelynn

If you can't find any of us online, poke a member to check if we are hiding on alts (mine are listed below in my signature), and if even that fails, tell us here what time/day you are most likely online and we'll try to be online at the same time Smile
Back to top Go down

Application: Reltir Dawnshadow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1