Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Applying Salareon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salareon

PostSubject: Applying Salareon   Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:18 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)

Salareon

[2] Character's class and level:

Warlock 85

[3] Professions:

herbalism/ inscription

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

He believes that the blood elves need to fight to restore their former glory, and so he wants to join an organization he thinks that stand for that.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Salareon was a student in Dalaran when the Scourge invaded Quel’thalas. When he heard the news he returned to his homeland and like many others suffered from the loss of the Sunwell. He only fully recovered after he learned how to master Kael’thas teachings and began siphoning demonic energies. He followed this new path and abandoned the old teaching he had learned back in Dalaran.
After that he went to Northerand with the army Lordemar sent to help the Horde fight the Scourge, looking for revenge for what they had done. After the Lich King’s defeat he returned to Dalaran in search of more knowledge about shadow magic.
After the recent events in Theramore he was forced to leave the city and return to Quel’thalas where he hope to serve defend his homeland from any who would threat the blood elves.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

On the server forum

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

The guild seems to have a good concept and from what I've seen from members looks like a very good guild. Also since WC3 I have been very intrested in the blood elves story.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

Been Playing since vanilla

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

I have had a few experiences alliance side, but not that much.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?

Yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?

I am familiar, and I can avoid them.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

I am 29, I am a lawyer and currently living in Lisbon, Portugal. Usually I play late night server time during the week (22h - 2h), and weekends.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Applying Salareon   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Contact an officer ingame and we will give you an IC interview: Celistra, Darilas, Nessra, Rathaein

If you can't find us online, poke a member to check if we are playing our alts. Alternatively, if that fails, post here which days/times you will be online and we'll try to be online at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Applying Salareon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1