Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Artameia Selantis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artameia

PostSubject: Artameia Selantis   Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:45 pm

[1] Character's name ingame

Artameia Selantis

[2] Character's class and level:

Mage lvl 85

[3] Professions:

None atm but thinking about enchanting/tailoring.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?

With the recent increased hostilities between the horde and the alliance combined with the discovery of Pandaria Artameia feels its her duty to join up and aid the horde and in extension her own race. Being a scholar she also sees this as a perfect opportunity to explore and research in the new lands.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:

Artameia Selantis comes from a wellof family. She was a very promising member of the Kirin Tor, she was positioned in Dalaran for a long time. During the time of the scourge and the sunwell incident she was called home to fight for Quel'thalas.

After the destruction of the Sunwell and with the Blood elf not joining the Horde, Artameia now chose to remain in Silvermoon with the intention of helping her pepole rebuild what was lost. Artameia never realy approved of joining the Horde. She still misses the libraries of Dalaran and many of her human friends. She lacks complete respect for the forsaken or anything undead, in her eyes they are a perversion of evil forbidden magic.

How ever she is very patriotic regarding her own race and considers Blood Elf to be the pinnacle of evolution so to speak, a feeling that fueling after the destruction of the Sunwell and she is willing to fight for her pepole even if it means siding with both the ruthless Orcs and perversed forsaken.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

Oh a bit here and there I have always been aware of your existance and the concept and idea of the guild speaks well to me.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

Simpley if I am to play Horde I want to play as a Blood elf and roleplay with other blood elfs. Then I have heard you have realy good RP and are a friendly bunch.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

Massive! I have been an on and off player since 2005. Mainly on Alliance side (pretty much all), where I have been in the guild Seraphim Nocturnus since Wotlk. Currently Artmeia is an alt wich I have the intention of seeing the Hordeside of Pandaria with and have something other then the same alliance cities to RP/hang around in.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

I did RP quite alot in Vanilla TBC after that it has been -VERY- random and bits and scraps. I know the basic and how to do it properley. I used to write RP scenarios when I was in the Stormwind rangers alooooooooong time ago.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?

Yes or else I would play on a normal server.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?

Yupp indeed so.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

I am 25 years old. I am currently working as a teacher in Karlstad, Sweden. I work fulltime and will mostley be online weekends and some nights in the middle of the week. Note aswell that this toon is intended as a RP-alt wich means my lvlining an PvEing will not be my top priority playing with her. Nor can it be long periods that I play very little on her.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Artameia Selantis   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:09 am

Contact an officer and we will give you an IC interview: Celistra, Darilas, Nessra, Rathaein

If you are unable to find us online, poke a member to see if we are playing on our alts. If that fails, post here which days/times you'll most likely be online and we will try to be online at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Artameia Selantis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: