Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

<*Zaffre*>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaffre

PostSubject: <*Zaffre*>   Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:55 pm

NFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: Zaffre

[2] Character's class and level: DeathKnight, 77

[3] Professions: Jewelcrafting & Mining

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: To use his condition in a way that benifits the Sin'Dorei.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:

"The undead before you has chiseled facial features, concave cheeks and a low brow, pale snow like skin and exudes an icy aura, permeating the air around him with a cold chill.

Though obviously endowed with tremendous physical strength, his lithe build does not attest to it, this creatures moves with an eerie ghostly grace, seemingly unencumbered by the wight of his armor and Runeblade"

Zaffre, as he came to be known, has very little memory of his previous life, sights sounds and smells may sometimes force an image to the surface, like a shattered vase, fragments provide a glimpse of what once was, but the true shape of the thing is lost.

Having very little knowledge of a previous existence before his rebirth, he lingered in the ruin's of dead city's, moving only to sate the Runeblade's insatiable hunger, observing with morbid curiosity as his body began to decay around him and the flesh fell away from his bones.

He was overcome with a tremendous apathy, there was, logically, no reason to seek vengeance against the Lich king, he neither liked, nor disliked being undead, and though feeding the Runeblade was tedious, it couldn't be as troublesome as the want's and needs that mortal's are forced to contend with daily, and so for a long time this cycle continued, moving from ruin to ruin until larger hunting party's came and forced him to flee to safer ground, for while he experienced no motivation toward self preservation, the Runeblade did.

Eventually a decision had been reached, the Blade's hunger had become greater and the meager soul's of the average wanderer no longer sufficed, he would need to hunt stronger soul's, but for that he would need a larger force. But is it right to kill such prominent figures in the threads of fate? This question circled around his mind, and so he sought to pledge his hunger toward the gain of his once kin, The Sin'Dorei.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Looking for guild tab

[7] Why do you want to join us?: It seem's like an interesting place to RP my character.

[8] Your experience in WoW: On and off for a couple of years, playing casually on RP servers and raiding.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: Some meet and greet's, but the bar room roleplay really didn't offer enough.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: Yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? Yes

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

I'm early twenty's and I would prefer not to say where I'm from, I work part time and study but since the holiday's are on the way I won't be back at work till January, for now I'll be here for a few hours daily provided I have thing's I want to do in wow.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: <*Zaffre*>   Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Poke an officer for an IC interview: Celistra, Darilas, Nessra, Rathaein.

If you can't find us online, poke a member of the guild to check if we are playing on our alts. If that fails, post here which days/times you are most likely online and we'll try to catch you.
Back to top Go down

<*Zaffre*>
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: