Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shyrisess Ronae

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shyrisess

PostSubject: Shyrisess Ronae   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:16 am

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well) Shyrisess Ronae

[2] Character's class and level: Mage level 1, just made it, going to start leveling! Razz

[3] Professions: None

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Shyrisess has a strong sense of justice, she believes anyone who distrupts the public peace should be punished. She wants to get stronger and use her powers to destroy anyone who threatens the Sin'dorei nation and way of life. She believes Sin Belore follows the same path.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Shyrisess is descended from a long line of regal and militant blood elves with little time for slacking, she was thrown straight into training in Silvermoon City from a young age by her father, a master of the arcane. Since his death from raging scourge, Shyrisess has become independent in her ways, has trained day and night, lusting to be as powerful as her father once was. Currently battling scourge in the Ghostlands, Shyrisess is young and thirsty for revenge. With little time for foolishness, she has a hard and thorough personality, and is most successful when her vengeful deeds never come to light.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Guild list on the server forums

[7] Why do you want to join us?: Because of your success in being a Blood Elf only guild, with strong lore behind it and actually some real hard work and thought gone into the guild.

[8] Your experience in WoW: I've played since 2005, I played an Undead Mage to level 80 and a Troll Shaman to 72 on Doomhammer then quit for almost two years and just came back!

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I have always been a fan of role-playing, yet never found a guild that showed it as well as this one, therefore most of my experience is in the 'ideas' for my characters, rather than role-playing 'persay'.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Yes.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? Yes.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.) I have a couple of hobbies, I study Russian Literature, and I play a bit of violin from time to time. Sense of humor wise, I find most things funny, there isn't alot of stuff I won't have a laugh at. Smile Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Zaffre

PostSubject: Best wishes   Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Good luck with you application, but I think the answer will be level up a little first.
But that doesn't take long.

(A nice background read by the way)
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Shyrisess Ronae   Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Looking good so far, but we require one more detail: your age.
Back to top Go down
Shyrisess

PostSubject: Re: Shyrisess Ronae   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:00 am

I'm 22 Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Shyrisess Ronae   Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:57 pm

I have sent you a private message.
Back to top Go down
Shyrisess

PostSubject: Re: Shyrisess Ronae   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Sent you a reply!
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Shyrisess Ronae   Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Application approved.

Contact an officer ingame and we will give you an IC interview: Celistra, Darilas, Nessra or Rathaein.

If you can't find us online, poke any member to see if we are on our alts. If that fails, post here which days/times you are most likely online and we'll try to jump online at the same time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shyrisess Ronae   

Back to top Go down

Shyrisess Ronae
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: