Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Irylina Flamewing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irylina

PostSubject: Application: Irylina Flamewing   Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:19 am

1. Irylina "Rylie" Flamewing.

2. Warlock, level 1 (Subject to change, as this is a new acount after losing my old one.)

3. None.

4. Wanting to utilize and complete her magical research, she'll take any work that takes her to distant places and lets her fight.

Little is known of Irylina's earliest years, only that she, along with an excessively heavy tome, was given to her foster parents at a young age by a traveling magus, who went by the name Nivariana Flamewing. She grew up knowing no more about her original parents than what she could read in the tome, and what her foster parents could tell her about her mother. Her foster parents treated her as their own, and nicknamed her "Rylie" for her wild nature.

The tome turned out to be an extensive, but incomplete, guide to magic in all forms, be they legal or illegal, religious or non-religious. Learning from this tome while growing up, she quickly noticed she had an affinity for all forms of magic, but was often scolded for practicing the more illegal forms. Her foster parents once tried to take the tome away from her, fearing she'd be corrupted by the fouler magics the book taught, but it resulted in the father almost losing his hands upon touching the tome. He was saved by Irylina's quick reactions and healing magics, and they instead chose to keep her to a strict moral code.

As she grew old enough to leave her foster home, she tried to look up information about her assumed mother, but the results of her investigation was shocking. A woman matching both the description and name was found, only she was the same age as herself. Rylie chose to belive this was a coincidence at first, but when no one else was found, she decided to confront Nivariana with the information. Expecting a laugh or a direct rejection, she was utterly confused when Nivariana answered only with a thoughtful look before telling her to "stay in touch".

The years went by as Rylie traveled the world hoping to complete the tome left to her by her mother. As promised, she stayed in touch with Nivariana, who shared her interests in magic but downright refused to even look at the tome no matter how many times she was offered. Growing wiser, Rylie found this more and more suspicious, but every time she asked, her questions were ignored.

One day, not too long after the death of Yogg-Saron, Rylie heard word that Nivariana had joined a faction who called themselves "the new Sunfury", and responded by breaking all contact with her. She had heard enough about the Sunfury by her foster parents for her to classify them as an evil faction. Nivariana went on to become a prominent member of the Sunfury, and got a reputation as a brutal, yet brillant magus.

Rylie held no personal ill will against Nivariana untill one day, while on a trip with a gnomish archaeology team, she was attacked by a hooded elf magus who seemed to drain the gnomes very source of power out of them. She tried to fight back, but the stranger was just too strong for her to handle. As the gnomes lay dead around her, and the stranger turned her gaze to Rylie, she felt true fear for the first time. As she cast a glance up at her attacker, prepared for the worst, the stranger pulled her hood back. Rylie's eyes flashed in fury as she recognized Nivariana, but before Rylie could do anything Nivariana dissapeared in a shimmer of multi-colored light.

The next day she spent rummaging through the tome to find any information on the magic she had used in that fight. To her surprise the spell used when she dissapeared did not match any teleport spells listed in the tome. It did however match one entry, the one listed as the most illegal spell of them all. Time-travel. Knowing this, she grudgingly concluded that Nivariana had been her real mother, and had already started dabbling in time-travel magics when they first spoke. She almost threw away the tome in spite, but instead decided to complete her research to use for good rather than evil.

6. Nivariana being an old character of mine from back in the day when The Sunfury Elite was still active, I often came in contact with members of Sin Belore.

7. I want to get back into RPing, and from what I've heard you're all a serious enough bunch.

8. Having played from late Burning Crusade 'till mid Cataclysm I consider myself some form of a veteran.

9. I've roleplayed since early WotLK, joining The Sunfury Elite around patch 3.1.0.

10. Absolutely

11. Absolutely

12. I'm a 17 year old boy from Norway, and I'm currently specialized in musical studies along with regular subjects. How much I usually play depends on how many band projects I've got going at a time. It can vary between almost all day and not at all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class: -

PostSubject: Re: Application: Irylina Flamewing   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:01 am

Your Application has been noted and will be discussed among the officers, we may have some questions along the way.

I am curious how did you lose your old account?

Thank you for your patience Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sinbelore.quickbb.net
Irylina

PostSubject: Re: Application: Irylina Flamewing   Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:48 pm

A mix between getting hacked, and this account being elgible for a new RaF program. Since I had Diablo III on another battle.net account than I had my old WoW, I gained a free battlechest + 30 days of gametime. Got a friend of mine to recruit me, and here I am, back in business.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Irylina Flamewing   Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Poke an officer online for an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Rathaein, Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Irylina Flamewing   

Back to top Go down

Application: Irylina Flamewing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: