Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Shelnah Sunburn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shelnah

PostSubject: Application: Shelnah Sunburn   Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:20 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Shelnah Sunburn
[2] Character's class and level:
Class: Mage
Level: 10
[3] Professions:
Enchanter
Tailor

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
Shelnah seeks to put his arcane training to good use in favor of Silvermoon City. He is a patriot who feels that each blood elf should focus on protecting and helping Silvermoon City grow.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Application Letter
In attention to Recruitment Officer of Sin Belore.

Esteemed Officer,
My name is Shelnah Sunburn. I send you this application letter to let you know of my intention to join the ranks of Sin Belore.
I am young at age, about 100 years old, and a scholar in the arcane arts. I come from a family that have thought me the values of our people and our history. Fortunately through hard work and persistence I was accepted into the school of magic where I learn to better focus my arcane energy into various forms of both defense and offence actions.
The reason i have chosen to apply to Sin Belore, is both that it is highly spoken off and that I believe it can help me in my training and give me a purpose to serve my people.

I dare say I am a person of high intellect, I am courageous, persistent and a man of integrity that both you and the other members of Sin Belore can count on whenever and wherever needed.

I look forward to wear the tabard of Sin Belore and to earn my worth within your ranks.

Anu Belore Dela'na
Shelnah Sunburn

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Forum , ingame questioning.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
I believe that a military unit loyal to SIlvermoon City is what my character needs.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
TBC +

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
Avarage

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
Yes

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

I am male, 31 years old. I am married and my work and child usually keep all my time occupied, so I'm mostly a late night player (22:00 +), but on occasions I could make the effort to come online at earlier hours.

Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope I will hear a positive answer from you.
Shelnah
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Shelnah Sunburn   Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:41 am

Application approved. Poke an officer online and we will give you an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Rathaein, Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down

Application: Shelnah Sunburn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1