Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Dyrael Misthaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lydien

PostSubject: Application: Dyrael Misthaven   Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:07 pm

About your Character:

[1] Character's name ingame: Dyrael Misthaven, "the Night's Wind"

[2] Character's class and level: Paladin, 86 (in progress to 90!)

[3] Professions: n/a

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: My character has been, for a long time, fighting both in the Crusade and in recent years on the armies of the Horde. A militaristic yet cordial order of her own kin would be everything she would desire for herself now.

[5] Background of your character:

This long segment of her background regards the period of time between her birth and a few years back ICly, after that nothing is yet written but she was serving in the Horde armies, as mentioned above! Hope you enjoy it!

Spoiler:

About yourself:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I know Sin'Belore for several years now as I have been in Defias Brotherhood for at least seven, started on the Horde and then went to the Alliance with a main character, but I never fully abandoned the Horde.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I truly am looking for a good RP guild with the racial "restriction" to blood elves only and knowing the Sin'Belore for so many years, seeing that the guild is still alive and subsisting, being in that sense stable, is, in the single least, a great inspiration and one of the motives why I would love to join it. Other than that, the fact that I know a few members and know for a fact and experience that their RP is great! I truly am very motivated to start over once again on the Horde and being anew within a guild like yours.

[8] Your experience in WoW: I've been playing for seven years, in both factions, also PVEing and PVPing regularly.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I'm a roleplayer for twelve years now, started in mIRC, then forums, then chats, and finally on MMOs such as RO, WOW, TOR, etc. I find roleplaying fascinating as I do have a great passion for writing and when you roleplay you are allowing yourself to write with others, colaboratively, being stimulated not only by your thoughts and your ideas but also by others', which makes it a truly dynamic, fun, exciting.. hobbie? I guess? So well... Yes! In what regards WOW (and DB) for that matter I have been roleplaying mostly full-time in game ever since I started playing, being in guilds such as the Disciples of Light, Legacy of Dawn, (Eloresh's) Argent Crusade, Vengeful, Sunfury Elite, Natures' Grasp, etc.!

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? Mhm! I do!

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: Uff...! It's - the - tough question again! Uhm, what to say... I'm a 22 year old portuguese woman, aiming to move to Finland in this new year... I have graduated last summer in translation/linguistics, yet I'm being unable to find a job in Portugal due to the crisis and lack of employment everywhere, which is truly depressing...! I'm a radio DJ, have been for several years now, and the last webstation I worked on was FMR (Fire Mage Radio - a USA gaming/WOW devoted webradio)! What else can I say...? Hmr, I love music, drawing, movies, traveling,... not so much reading, except for poetry and ... I am absolutely passionate for the Tolkien, Star Wars and WOW universes... Anything else you'd like to know, just ask!

Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Dyrael Misthaven   Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Poke an officer online for an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Rathaein, Sylvaelynn

If you find none of us online, poke a member to see if we're lurking on our alts.
Back to top Go down

Application: Dyrael Misthaven
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: