Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Lanowyn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanowyn

PostSubject: Application: Lanowyn   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:48 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: Lanowyn

[2] Character's class and level: 85 Hunter

[3] Professions: N/A

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: My character wishes to join the war effort of the Sin'dorei.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: Lanowyn comes from the woods of Quel'thalas and has trained in the ways of a Farstrider. Touring the lands, he has played his small part in defending them over the years of conflict. He is a proud elf, and loves his people, country and wild life. He is most unfond of the race of trolls, and has no deep love of the undead either. There is nothing too special about him, he is of average skill levels but may have potential in the future. He has a keen interest in politics, history and biology. As well as that, he has a passion for hunting animals in the wild - the more challenging the animal, the better.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: From RPing on Defias Brotherhood.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for well organised Blood Elf RP.

[8] Your experience in WoW: I have been playing WoW since about 2006, have been in semi-hardcore raiding guilds, done a lot of PVP - but I've now just settled to 100% RP.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I started roleplaying in about 2007, and led a Forsaken RP guild on SSL for about 3-4 years called the House of Sylvanas. In between I've RP'd in all sorts of ways, but mostly the Horde.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?: Yes.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?: I know what they are, and have no issues avoiding them.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.): I'm a 22-year-old reporter from Scotland. I play most nights, apart some some weekend ones and one or two week days. I'm around a lot, though.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Lanowyn   Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Looks good!

Poke an officer ingame for an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra or Sylvaelynn.

If you can't find us online, poke a member to see if any of us are on our alts. Failing that, post here which days/time you will most likely be online and we'll do our best to be online at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lanowyn

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lanowyn   Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Thanks, I'll hunt down one of you in the next day or two. Am out on Sat, so probably Sun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lanowyn   

Back to top Go down

Application: Lanowyn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1