Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Idrinn Firehawk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andair

PostSubject: Idrinn Firehawk   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:52 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)

Idrinn Firehawk

[2] Character's class and level:

Lvl 20 huntard

[3] Professions:

Herbalism / Alchemy , tho I'm considering changing that.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

(I dunno if I'm gonna stick with this char, will have to see but that's the idea for now)

Idrinn is unemployed because the Sunreavers got kicked out of Dalaran. She wants to join a Blood Elf military unit cause that's better than starving.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

So, Idrinn Firehawk was a ranger in the Sunreavers until her unit got disbanded after the Theramore incident. She was trained in the times when Sylvanas Windrunner was the Ranger General of Quel'Thalas and became quite an able sharpshooter. It was always her dream to serve her country. She aspired to become an officer of the Farstriders and was well on her way but something stopped her career from developing - the Scourge. She stayed behind with the remnant rangers to protect the elven lands after the fall of the Sunwell, only to hone her skills and learn to hunt undead. After the call to Northrend, she decided it was payback time and joined the Sunreaver ranger corps to put some arrows in the ghastly undead: ghouls, abominations, geists and the like.

(Think along the lines of some Sunreaver npcs from that camp in Crystalsong )

After the Lich King was defeated, she stayed with the Sunreavers to keep up the undead clean up operation. It was up until the Theramore incident, since Quel'Thalas was left alone by the Cataclysm. Now, having a choice between drunken unemployment and serving her country, she chooses service.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

From my friend who's already in the guild. Thanks man!

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

To try rping a blood elf. That and I got this guild recommendd, so maybe I get to meet some nice people.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

I had a troll mage, a nelf druid and a warrior on Nordrassil, not anymore cause I quit in early cata.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

I played some tabletops a long time ago when mmos weren't even around. I read on that and saw some folks doing it in town so should be ok.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?

I AM THE MIGHTY SON OF UTHER THE LIGHTBRINGER! NO WAIT, I AM UTHER! Just kidding!

Yes, I am, heroics are for loot and gold.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

I'm a guy around 30 (not admitting... ), live in the UK, inbetween jobs atm, so I got some time to play, how much I play depends on the day, I'll try to be fairly active. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Idrinn Firehawk   Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:21 am

Yes, Sylvaelynn mentioned about you Smile

Contact an officer ingame and we'll give you an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Idrinn Firehawk   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Oh no....

PostSubject: Re: Idrinn Firehawk   

Back to top Go down

Idrinn Firehawk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1