Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Talah'Dorei's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talahdorei

PostSubject: Talah'Dorei's application   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:17 am

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
TalahDorei the oblivious

[2] Character's class and level:
Deathknight level 86

[3] Professions:
Herbalism (150) / Mining (150)

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
Talah'dorei's longing to escape the walls of solitude he's built around himself over the last few years ,looking to be part of a family again,where he can use his years of military experience for a greater purpose,and what is greater than raising his blade in the name of silvermoon,alongside the best of the Sin'dorei?
[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*
Born and raised in fairbreeze village,there was nothing much about the life of the 113 year old blood elf ,alah'dorei,until he fell in love with his best friend's wife.unable to live among the people of fairbreeze with the shame of their betrayal,they decided to join kael'thas in his campaign in northrend against the ner'zhul.
Long story short,Alah'Dorei fell in battle against arthas's army and reanimated later as a deathknight of acherus.
With no memory of his former life he chose the name "Talah'Dorei" for himself,and slayed many,with no shame or regret, in the name lichking,including his lover,a member of argent dawn sworn to avenge her lover's death.
After being released from the control of the lichking,he joined the knights of ebon blade in northren,looking for pieces of his past,unable to regain his memories,he returned to silvermoon after the fall of the lichking.
soon he realized he has no place in the world of the living,where everyone looked upon him as a sinful monster...
Talah'Dorei desperately searched for answers,until he met Magistrix Landra Dawnstrider,the ruler of fairbreeze village,who put him on the right track to find the answers he's been looking for.
With a new purpose Talah rode south to eastern plaguelands on his loyal steed, the "Fin'Endal",to find his old lover,in search of his past,and maybe a person to spend his life with...
After searching for days,he found her,or at least her tombstone,and many other's slain by his runeblade.
Driven mad by the burden of his sins he returned to northren...the forgetful was forgotten for years...
And now he's back,seeking redemption for his lost soul and peace for the children of his homeland...and maybe a place where he can feel like home again...

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Youtube, Sin Belore - Defias Brotherhood [ WoW Machinima ] video.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: To make new friends,plus I've always been a fan of blood elves and RPing.

[8] Your experience in WoW: Since 2007 - to be honest I am not experienced in PVE.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I'm quite new,perhaps 5,6 months.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? Yes,I am familiar with the terms,and i think i can avoid them,I'm not a party pooper Very Happy

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I am 19 years old,I think i have a good amount of imagination,since i always have a RP going on in my mind. I live in Pecs,Hungary and though I am a first year dentistry student,I spend a large amount of my time playing. At the end I must apologize for my grammatical mistakes.my little knowledge of english mostly comes from games,movies and novels.

Last edited by sziavash on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Talah'Dorei's application   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:40 am

I am no expert on Death Knights, but his background sounds a bit shaky. Perhaps someone else can comment on that, though.

I have more problems with your name. How exactly did that came to be. Your Death Knight is basically called "Death children". Could you explain that a little. It seems just a bit odd to name your character after a fictive subspecies of elves.

PostSubject: Re: Talah'Dorei's application   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 am

Of course I can explain that.
when he was reanimated,he had no memory of his former life,It's not like he really needed a name as an undead but the elven part of him felt the need for an identity,so he simply chose "Talah'Dorei" which means "Death borne" in thalassian.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Talah'Dorei's application   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:57 am

I see. Could you perhaps describe in your own words how you think a DK should be roleplayed and how you wish to give that a personal twist Smile?

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Talah'Dorei's application   Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:20 pm

sziavash wrote:

Born and raised in fairbreeze village,there was nothing much about the life of the 113 year old blood knight,alah'dorei,until he fell in love with his best friend's wife.unable to live among the people of fairbreeze with the shame of their betrayal,they decided to join kael'thas in his campaign in northrend against the ner'zhul.

I don't think it would have any effect IC, both to my knowledge and a quick check on http://www.wowpedia.org/Kael%27thas, there have been no Kael'thas led campaigns in Northrend that had Blood Knights. They got up and about after Kael'thas took over Tempest Keep.
Back to top Go down
Talahdorei

PostSubject: Re: Talah'Dorei's application   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Sylvaelynn wrote:
I see. Could you perhaps describe in your own words how you think a DK should be roleplayed and how you wish to give that a personal twist Smile?
personally i look at DKs as a completely separate faction who are banished from the living world,they do not know hunger or tiredness and no matter how the game mechanics work,they are by all means undead and no living person likes to have a decaying necromancer knight around his neighborhood.They "trust no one" as nobody trusts them.
as a third generation blood elf death knight who has fought on countless battlefields,I intend to give him a noble and strict personality who follows the orders of his superiors without question,though seeking redemption,willing to get his hands dirty again if necessary.a lonely man of few words but full of action.

Kristeas wrote:
sziavash wrote:

Born and raised in fairbreeze village,there was nothing much about the life of the 113 year old blood knight,alah'dorei,until he fell in love with his best friend's wife.unable to live among the people of fairbreeze with the shame of their betrayal,they decided to join kael'thas in his campaign in northrend against the ner'zhul.

I don't think it would have any effect IC, both to my knowledge and a quick check on wowpedia, there have been no Kael'thas led campaigns in Northrend that had Blood Knights. They got up and about after Kael'thas took over Tempest Keep.

You are absolutely right,I know there were no blood knights during illidan's march on icecrown,beg your pardon for i typed it at 2:00 am,I meant to say: "the 113 year old blood elf"
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Talah'Dorei's application   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Whisper an officer ingame for an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talah'Dorei's application   

Back to top Go down

Talah'Dorei's application