Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Erradar Sunstorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erradar

PostSubject: Application: Erradar Sunstorm   Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:43 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: Erradar Sunstorm

[2] Character's class and level:
Level 57 Fire Mage

[3] Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: To fight for and protect a kingdom that have suffered a great loss and still been able to stand back up and fight.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:

Erradars background is nothing grand or amazing. He grew up right outside Silvermoon and spent most of his childhood looking up to his father, who was a warrior in the in the royal army. As an elfling Erradar was eager to practice with swords, even if his mother frowned upon it. She was a healer and did not like the idea of her slightly clumsy boy wielding something quite so dangerous, cause he was certainly prone to cut his arm off during one of his training sessions. So she pushed him to read books and study magic, preferably healing since it was her line of work. Erradar quickly became an avid reader, spending entire days in the library with his eyes going over page after page of stories and information, before he one day at home sat up, closed his book and announced loudly to his mother that he was going to study battle magic. His mother did get quite upset at this sudden outburst, but shrugged it off as being a rebellious age for her son. But he stood by his word and he studied hard, especially with fire magic as fire had always fascinated him a whole lot.

Later, during the war for Quel'Thalas his father was killed which in turn turned his mother into an empty shell of who she'd used to be. And with the addiction setting in it was just too much for her to bear and she died as well, leaving Erradar behind. The first years after the fall of the once great kingdom, Erradar mourned the loss of his parents and studied harder then ever to become strong enough to fight, and hopefully get to avenge his father in one way or another. Besides, he never believed that bad news came alone and the next time he wanted to be there to protect his homeland if it were the last thing he'd do.

*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
On the server forums!

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
I've recently become very fascinated by the Blood Elves and their history, and since I've also always wanted to try out role playing in WoW I thought it'd be great to try to get in here. You guys seem to have one of the better guilds around and you seem very beginner friendly

[8] Your experience in WoW:
I've been playing on and off for a few years, but I've been struggling with self-confidence and have mostly been playing solo. So I'm not as experienced in dungeon and have never been in a raid, but it's about time I get some social interaction anyway.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I have been roleplaying over msn and skype for the past 5-6 years, also been doing DnD for a year and a little bit of LARPing. I just need to get the emotes into my fingers and I'm ready to go, at least I hope so!

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? I do believe so! I will do my very best and I will accept any consequences if I fail to do so.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? Yepp

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a female and soon to be 22 years of age, I reside in the beautiful and mountainy country of Norway and I'm a college student. I play pretty much 4-5 hours everyday, and I usually develop a pattern of when I game as I'm not a spontaneous gamer. I will make sure to tell if there are days I will not be online.

(Oh And I should probably add that the character is on another Realm at the moment, if I get accepted for an interview I'll transfer him.
And I hope I didn't mess up the lore, the timelines confuse me slightly and i spent a long time trying to make sure everything was right, but just in case I'm sorry in advance!)
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Erradar Sunstorm   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Can you tell us the name of your character on its current realm, or alternatively how long you've had your account? I tried to check Erradar from Armory but no mages came up with the search.

The reason we need to know this is because we only accept accounts that were made before October 2012, unless someone we know can vouch for that person.
Back to top Go down
Erradar

PostSubject: Re: Application: Erradar Sunstorm   Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:22 am

Oh try searching for Marena, he went through a race and gender change some days ago and I guess the Armory haven't updated it yet!
And this account I've had since August 2007!
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience!
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application: Erradar Sunstorm   Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:28 am

It would be a great help if you copied the link to your armory profile =).

PostSubject: Re: Application: Erradar Sunstorm   Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:02 pm

um! It says I'm not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days!

http: //eu. battle .net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Marena/simple

Remove the 3 spaces and it think it'll work
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Erradar Sunstorm   Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Everything seems to be in order. Poke an officer ingame for an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Erradar Sunstorm   

Back to top Go down

Application: Erradar Sunstorm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: