Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Vanathia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanathia

PostSubject: Application: Vanathia   Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:16 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Vanathia Dawnseeker

[2] Character's class and level:
Paladin, level 37

[3] Professions:
Herbalism and Skinning for now, are probebly going to change when I reach level 90

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
She blames both the Scourge and the Alliance for what happened to Quel'thalas, and wishes to bring them to justice.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*
Vanathia was born about 50years before the First War in a loving home in Western Silvermoon. Being the daughter of two highly respected mages in the area she was allways pushed towards becoming a mage herself. Unfortunatly she lacked talent in this area unlike her older sister who seemed to have a natrual talent towards the arcane arts. [...] About a year before Arthas' invasion of Quel'Thalas roughly 74years later, she had given up all hope towards becoming a mage, but was convinced by her parents to follow her sister to Dalaran as a last resort. This trip was to no use and after about one year she gave up and traveled home only to find her family dead and her homeland in ruins. [...] After a while she heard about this new order called the Blood Knights who were siphoning Holy energy from the captive Naaru M'uru. She quickly joined them to redeem herself in the memory of her parents. She learned to control the holy powers rather quickly and managed to become a decent Swordfighter aswell. [...] A couple of years passed when she heard about Sin Belore and saw her chance for vengence.

Personal Relations towards other Races.
She hates the Alliance and the Scourge, due to the destruction of Quel'Thalas
She holds a grudge towards both Orcs and Trolls, due to the Orcs burning our forests during the Second war, and the wars against the Anami Trolls.
She accepts the Forsaken due to the common goal against the Scourge, and they're led by a Windrunner which she highly respects.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I was looking through the blizzard forums for a roleplaying guild on this server, and this one came up.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
The concept of this guild fits my character well. I've also heard good things about this guild in various forums.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
I've been playing since classic, with some hardcore raiding in Wrath of the Lich King. This is my first character on this server though

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
None in World of Warcraft, but I've played abit Dungeons and Dragons, aswell as other RP-games from time to time.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Absolutly

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
Yes, and that should not be a problem

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I'm 22years old and I live in Gothenburg, Sweden. I go to a Medicalschool and are going to specialize in Neurosurgery. How much I play depends on what's going on in school at the moment. But I'm logged in atleast a couple of days a week
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Vanathia   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:11 am

Sorry for the late response.
Looks good, accepted. Poke an officer for an IC interview: Anthrios, Celistra, Nessra
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Vanathia   Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:05 pm

On a further note, if you can't find any of our officers online, post here which days/times you are most likely online and we'll try to be online at the same time. Sometimes we're on our alts or online late at night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Vanathia   

Back to top Go down

Application: Vanathia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1