Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lanlu, The Bold New Adventure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanlu

PostSubject: Lanlu, The Bold New Adventure   Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:05 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Lanlu the Argent Champion

[2] Character's class and level:
17 Paladin

[3] Professions:
Mining and Blacksmith (starting level 20)

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
While walking through the kingdom of Silvermoon I come across two lovely Blood-Elf ladies sitting quietly at a table, I noted that they seemed to be in a sort of agreement. Upon hearing that they belonged to the guild Sin Belore I began looking into the ranks of said guild, I soon came to like the idea of being in a military involved guild and now I see no other guild for me.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*
My aim as i gain more experience is to be a Blood Knight. During my first encounters with experienced Knights i saw them as great role models, i aim to be like them, the top of the ranks.
I am willing to learn from all Blood-Elfs and happy to teach whatever knowledge i poses to others.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Seeing members in Silvermoon City

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
I wish to be involved in the Sin'Dorei movement in the Defias Brotherhood Realm

[8] Your experience in WoW:
Started in TBC always played to a high standard with keen interests in PVP as well as end game raiding.
I currently have 2 level 90's on a normal realm and 3 85-89 on the same realm

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
I once had a top level (80 at the time) Roleplaying mage by the name of Zael, Apprentice to an Undead mage by the name of Ferrior.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
I am familiar and will not get trapped or create the traps

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I am 20, Living in Peterborough, England. I work 9 - 5:30 5 days a week, Because i have other characters I do only see this as an alt, but I am enjoying the play so much i am spending a lot more game time with Lanlu, hence the application to a serious RP-PVP guild

( I am open to an in game interview if needed )
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Lanlu, The Bold New Adventure   Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Poke an officer ingame for an IC recruitment/interview: Anthrios, Celistra, Nessra
If you can't find any of us online, post here which days/times you are most likely online and we'll try to be online at the same time.

Neralynn
Nareya
A Vrenya
A Vresha
Back to top Go down

Lanlu, The Bold New Adventure
Page 1 of 1