Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lanlu, The Bold New Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanlu

PostSubject: Lanlu, The Bold New Adventure   Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:05 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Lanlu the Argent Champion

[2] Character's class and level:
17 Paladin

[3] Professions:
Mining and Blacksmith (starting level 20)

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
While walking through the kingdom of Silvermoon I come across two lovely Blood-Elf ladies sitting quietly at a table, I noted that they seemed to be in a sort of agreement. Upon hearing that they belonged to the guild Sin Belore I began looking into the ranks of said guild, I soon came to like the idea of being in a military involved guild and now I see no other guild for me.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*
My aim as i gain more experience is to be a Blood Knight. During my first encounters with experienced Knights i saw them as great role models, i aim to be like them, the top of the ranks.
I am willing to learn from all Blood-Elfs and happy to teach whatever knowledge i poses to others.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Seeing members in Silvermoon City

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
I wish to be involved in the Sin'Dorei movement in the Defias Brotherhood Realm

[8] Your experience in WoW:
Started in TBC always played to a high standard with keen interests in PVP as well as end game raiding.
I currently have 2 level 90's on a normal realm and 3 85-89 on the same realm

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
I once had a top level (80 at the time) Roleplaying mage by the name of Zael, Apprentice to an Undead mage by the name of Ferrior.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
I am familiar and will not get trapped or create the traps

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I am 20, Living in Peterborough, England. I work 9 - 5:30 5 days a week, Because i have other characters I do only see this as an alt, but I am enjoying the play so much i am spending a lot more game time with Lanlu, hence the application to a serious RP-PVP guild

( I am open to an in game interview if needed )
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Lanlu, The Bold New Adventure   Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Poke an officer ingame for an IC recruitment/interview: Anthrios, Celistra, Nessra
If you can't find any of us online, post here which days/times you are most likely online and we'll try to be online at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Lanlu, The Bold New Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1