Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lore'thar. Young and maybe naive paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tautietis25

PostSubject: Lore'thar. Young and maybe naive paladin   Sat May 04, 2013 9:27 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Lore'thar
[2] Character's class and level:
Level 23 retribution paladin
[3] Professions:
Probably jewelcrafting and enchanting in the end but for now mining only
[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
He thinks that defending the honor of his people alone in the world might just get him killed by some night elf assasin at sleep or laughed at by goblin trader in the market but being united with those having same beliefs is a lot different thing. Who knows it may help to achieve great things for Quel'Thalas one day..
[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*
Lore'thar is still a young blood elf, only apprentice in the Blood Knight order, but he hopes to become master one day and be a proud defender of his home. His personality however is kind of torn into two pieces. Even though he is proud to be a Blood Elf and will punish those who threaten him or his brethren he is also dissapointed with what has become of the High Elven kingdom. Using of fel energies to satisfy magic addiction, abandoning the old alliances, etc. However restoration of Sunwell and victory over Lich King in Northrend by both Horde and the Alliance brings him hope of better tomorrow for the whole of Quel'Thalas.
INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I found you in the forums.
[7] Why do you want to join us?:
I like blood elves. A LOT. I like their culture, architecture, looks and I want to roleplay as one with people that roleplay as well, of course not only in the lands of elves. I also hope that roleplaying with other people should make Quel'Thalas feel a lot more alive (In previous realms I have played it seemed completely dead). I also noticed that this is a military guild and I like warfare a lot.
[8] Your experience in WoW:
Started playing in the end of TBC with a warlock, when WOTLK arrived i started playing a death knight and played it pretty much until now. Did some quite hardcore PVP and PVE in WOTLK as well. In CATA I did almost nothing apart from getting some achievements.. And now I started playing on MOP about 2 weeks ago.
[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
None. This is my first character I am going to roleplay with.
[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
I am.
[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
I am trying to get the hang of it, but I think I didn't experienced it yet while roleplaying so it's hard to say if I am able to avoid it. Will try to avoid/learn to avoid as fast as possible though.
[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
My name is Mindaugas, I am 20 years old. I live in Lithuania, a small country in the East Europe. Right now I am a student, as most students I like beer and as not so many I like art. I play approximately 2-4 hours a day, but in the weekends often more (much more sometimes).

P.S. English is not my main language so I am sorry for mistakes. Also I'm new at roleplaying so my knowledge in WoW lore is not in the best shape right now, but I'm working on it (hope you understand the background of my character).
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Lore'thar. Young and maybe naive paladin   Sun May 05, 2013 2:13 am

Poke an officer ingame and we will set up an IC interview. We are currently located in Badlands, so we'll have to figure out somekind of a plan for that, seeing as you are still low level. Either we'll summon you or do the interview in Silvermoon with generic blood elf military officers.

Edit: I'm such a goldfish. The officers are: Anthrios, Celistra, Nessra
Back to top Go down

Lore'thar. Young and maybe naive paladin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1