Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Adrastia Silversun: Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrastia

PostSubject: Adrastia Silversun: Application   Sun May 12, 2013 9:20 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: Adrastia Silversun

[2] Character's class and level: 90 Paladin

[3] Professions: Jewelcrafting (max level) & Mining (also maxed out)

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Adrastia has long since been a member of the Argent Crusade. Garrosh's warmongering is now threatning her people. By returning to the Horde, she hopes to aid the Sin'Dorei by at least lending her blade to the cause (based on the Dominion Offensive quests).

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: The parchment is written in soft letters, a mark of a sun with a sword in it's centre is imprinted on the bottom My name is Adrastia Silversun, of the house Silversun. I come to you in humility, as I see no other way. Word has long since reached me in Hearthglen about the happenings in Pandaria. Though the Highlord wishes the Crusade to remain passive, I will not.

As you know, Warchief Hellscream's threatens to split the Horde apart, and thus it could earn our people another bloody mark on our history. I will not stand for this. After thoroughly researching, the name Sin'Belore became more frequent and is held in high esteem. Please, allow me to stand by your warriors' side. While it is true that I have served the Dawn for years, my combat prowess is not to be taken lightly. The light of our people will not fade again.

Glory to the Sunwell!

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:is a

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I was recommended to you by a lot of really nice players. One even gave the website in game.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I haven't RP for 4 expansions. Though I may be a bit rusty, I'd really like to try again. While I might not have roleplayed in a while, I have been writing constantly with WoW fan fic as my favorite subject. While the writing was fun, I really felt like interracting with other people again. I'm hoping that Sin'Belore wouldn't mind giving me hand of jumping back in the saddle again.

[8] Your experience in WoW: I'm a vanilla player, mostly PvE. I've had some awesome experiences in each and every expansion, goin so far as to have all classes, but one (Death Knights are so... ugh) at least above level 40 and at least 3 on 90. While I stuck mostly to playing with friends after Wrath of the Lich King, but nevertheless always surprised at the shifting changes in the game.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: As I mentioned earlier, I started roleplaying in Vanilla. With a lot of the old school awesome players, I had the pleasure of knowing the hows and whats of roleplaying and loved it so much that it took me a year to get to 60 on my first character, simply because I spent my time roleplaying. After Burning Crusade, my interest faded, mostly because all the old schoolers had stopped either RP-ing or playing alltogether. RP itself was also decaying fast on my server (SSL). With the other two expansions passing by, it was in Mists of Pandaria that I suddenly had the urge to come back. Whether I'm good or not, well, that's for others to decide I say.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Honest answer: I'll certainly try my hardest.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? I am familiar and I will (and hope to) avoid them.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.) I'm a graphical designer student from Holland. I'm 22 years old and I'm a casual Warcraft player. While I do try to play as much as I can, I am at a critical point in my studies, so that may interfere from time to time. In my spare time, I love to draw and write. I'm always working on one project or another, designing stories and characters to vent my fantasy.

Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Adrastia Silversun: Application   Sun May 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Looks good. Poke an officer ingame and we'll give you an IC interview: Anthrios, Celistra, Nessra
Back to top Go down

Adrastia Silversun: Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1