Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sephina Saloran

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sephina

PostSubject: Sephina Saloran   Fri May 31, 2013 11:25 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Real character name is: Sephiná and IC it would be Sephina Saloran
[2] Character's class and level:
Level 88 (still leveling) Hunter
[3] Professions:
None at the moment but it will be Blacksmithing and Mining
[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
To be a great Ranger of Silvermoon.
[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
i shall give you a part of my characters childhood: Sephina went to un'goro crater with her parents and found a raptor egg.
on the vacation to un'goro crater the egg hatched and a green raptor came out of the egg and Sephina named the raptor Elyven.
during their way home near the exit of un'goro crater a few trolls with red raptors came out of nowhere and killed her father.
Sephina and her mother were able to escape but Elyven was left behind with the father's corpse and so the trolls took the raptor with them.
until her 50's birthday everything was pretty normal. when Sephina turned 50 she choose to become a ranger of Silvermoon.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Was searching for a Blood Elf guild on the WoW Forums and read about this guild.
[7] Why do you want to join us?:
To be with fellow Sin'Dorei fans and for some great new wow friends
[8] Your experience in WoW:
I have played Molten-WoW (private Server) for over 4 years, few months ago i decided to join Original WoW
[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
I was in a Roleplaying guild on the Private Server, played Alliance on Original WoW already but just Faction Changed for Sin'Dorei.
[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
I can and i will always stay IC in those Channels, unless my Total Roleplay 2 says OOC.
[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
I am Familiar with those terms and i can most of the time avoid them, might sometimes do it on accident but please do tell me if i do!

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I am 19 years old and live in the Netherlands.
I work Monday-Friday, on the days i work i play around 1-5 hours and in the weekends i am mostly online the entire day.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Sephina Saloran   Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:10 am

Quote :

I can and i will always stay IC in those Channels, unless my Total Roleplay 2 says OOC.

Unfortunately it is not optional in this guild. There are other channels for OOC chattering.
/Say, /Yell and /Emote channels are always reserved for In Character activity only, no matter whether you are In character or out of character yourself. This means that if someone in the Orgrimmar auctionhouse asks you something OOC in /say, you reply back in a whisper instead of /say, no matter what.

The story you wrote seems strange to say the least, and leaves us wondering how much you know about the Blood Elf lore? Perhaps you could tell us another story, because this one unfortunately does not pass the test.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Sephina Saloran   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:35 am

I have to agree with Nessra and to elaborate on the IC channels: we wish to keep up a reputation on a Role Playing server that is unfortunately already over flooded by people who have no intentions to RP or to leave RP'ers at peace. With our guild tag underneath your character's name you are advertising our guild and we do not wish other people to see "lol wut, yes Wink omg" kind of chat in channels that are known to be IC channels on a Role Playing server. I believe it's even in the Blizzard rules, but I am not sure. It's not like we never have chat like that too, we are funny folks after all, but just never do it in IC channels =).

Another thing I take from your application and perhaps this is due to the time of night. I believe you could make a little more effort to write proper English. It does not have to be perfect, we're all human and we all make mistakes, but I count quite a few 'i' instead of 'I', which in my opinion is just poor effort.

PostSubject: Re: Sephina Saloran   Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:26 pm

The story i wrote is old (made it like 3-4 years ago) and there is more to it i simply took a small part of that story, and i do know most of the Quel'Thalas lore.
About the channels i can always adjust myself to new rules and i didn't know that on Retail WoW there were rules about the /s /e and /y systems, i shall now obey those rules at all times.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Sephina Saloran   Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:21 pm

I am very interested to see more of your story. Perhaps a short summary to give us a basic idea of whom we're dealing with?

PostSubject: Re: Sephina Saloran   Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:56 pm

problem of that story is: it was an application for a private server custom lore rp guild, so many things in it is custom lore and i should remake it for it to be approvable by you all.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Sephina Saloran   Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Take your time =).

Character sheet
Name: Saegwyth Dawnsinger
PostSubject: Re: Sephina Saloran   Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:34 pm

A hint.

A young elf had no way of going to Un'Goro as a child to score a raptor egg. Perhaps Arathi would be more viable, as it's quite close to the Hinterlands where there's a Farstrider Lodge (which naturally implies elven presence)

Good luck on developing your story!
Back to top Go down
Sephina

PostSubject: Re: Sephina Saloran   Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:32 pm

i remade my story and made a smaller version for this application, i hope that it is good enough now

----------------------------
Sephina's Childhood
Sephina grew up in Fairbreeze Village, her childhood was pretty normal.
As she became older she was slowly learning how to use bows by her parents.
At one point her father was killed by the trolls that lived in Quel'Thalas however a Dragonhawk Egg was brought back with his corpse.
Sephina hatched the egg and a dragonhawk hatched from it.
Recruitment as Ranger
Sephina at still young age (around 20) decided to become a Ranger of Silvermoon also known The Farstriders.
During the time Kael'Thas left for Lordaeron and the shattered world of Draenor.
Sephina remained at Quel'Thalas and continued her training, her mother went along with Kael'Thas.
The Scourge Attack
Sephina was fighting off remaining trolls when the news about the scourge came.
She went back to the gates as quickly as possible to help Ranger-General Windrunner
After fierce fighting they realized this was a war they couldn't win and thus they retreated back towards the city.
Sephina decided instead of fighting the endless undead to now go and save wounded on the battlefield by bringing them back to the healers.

After the Scourge Attack
Sephina was fighting to destroy the remaining forces near the city.
When Kael'Thas returned and called the remaining people Sin'Dorei.
an empty spot was in the ranks of the Farstriders when they received word that Sylvanas had fallen as well.
The Farstriders decided to make Halduron the new Ranger-General

The new magic source
Sephina just like the others was afflicted by the magic addiction.
Grand Magister Rommath returned with the new magic source and thus Sephina gained green eyes from Fel powers.

Now during these times
Sephina is now during the more peaceful days of Quel'Thalas just fighting off the troll threat and the remaining Scourge.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
PostSubject: Re: Sephina Saloran   Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Looks better now. Poke myself or Anthrios online and we'll give you an IC interview.
We're currently located in Ashenvale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephina Saloran   

Back to top Go down

Sephina Saloran
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: