Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application Elyvees Dawnwarden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elyvees

PostSubject: Application Elyvees Dawnwarden   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:33 am

Character's name ingame: Elyvees Dawnwarden

Character's class and level: Level 11 and paladin

Professions: Blacksmithing and mining

Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
Elyvees has always wished to be part apart of sin belore since the first time she saw them defend the shepherds gate from invading alliance filth. From that day until now Elyvees has trained in the way of the paladin, so that she may also be a member of the fabled Sin Belore.

Background of your character OR an in character application:
Elyvees is still very young at the age of only one hundred and nine, still not yet an adult in the eyes of her peers, Yet she has the heart and fury of someone of a more venerable age. An orphan that was taken in by the high priest Raelik Dawnwarden, Elyvees was schooled in the ways of the light and also taught the long history of how the blood elves came to be. Although unknown to her foster father Elyvees spent all of her spare time training in the art of battle. Learning from watching the Eversong rangers during there daily drills, Elyvees became more and more skilled in her choice of weapon.
During a warm evening in the trade district of silvermoon, whilst haggling over some fish with a very grubby look troll, A band of Alliance raiders charged throught the streets and began to attack all that got in there way. Many of silvermoons guard were slain or left mortally wounded by the invaders, Elyvees stood in shock as a huge Draenei in plate armour charged straight towards her, Elyvees closed here eyes awaiting the killing blow from the marauders huge battle axe, but just as she thought her end had come a rushing sound whistled past her head, she opened her eyes to see that the draenei had been taken down by several arrows all hitting him in the chest and head. Elyvees turned to see who her saviour was, and as she did so a bellowing war cry let out from all around her "For silvermoon, slay the intruders". It was a beautiful sight indeed, the Silvermoon guard fighting along side these noble warriors riding on there striders, cutting down the foolish invaders.After the swift and merciless killing of the alliance attackers Elyvees done everything that she could in the way of healing and providing comfort for the injured defenders.Many days had passed since that event, but the fire that burned inside her would not be quenched until she her self could defend her home land without fear and without hesitation.

How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I seen a few of your members in battle against alliance in silvermoon city, that's kind of where the story of Elyvees back ground came from.

Why do you want to join us?: I have always enjoyed playing as a Blood Elf, the lore, there homeland, everything about them is really intresting to me, That is why I decided to try my chance at playing with like minded people in a guild that is Blood elf only.

Your experience in WoW: I have been playing on and off for around 3 years now, although this will be my first time trying for an RP guild.

Your experience in roleplaying: I have no experience in an RP guild although I have done a little bit with random palyers. I have also looked into what RP entails and a lot about it. I am also willing to learn and put into practise what I know.

Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?: Yes

Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?: Yes I have read up on what it is, and I am sure I can avoid this.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am 26 years old guy from Glasgow Scotland, I enjoy cooking, reading and of course playing WoW.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application Elyvees Dawnwarden   Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Poke either myself or Anthrios online and we'll sort out an IC interview. We're currently located in Ashenvale, hopefully you are high enough level to come see us there.
Back to top Go down

Application Elyvees Dawnwarden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1