Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sebrimir Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebrimir

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Sebrimir Application   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:57 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)

Sebrimir

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Level 10 Rogue

[3] Professions:

Engineering/Mining

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

Joining a guild means easy employment, a competent chain of command and a purpose.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Sebrimir is a Blood Elf Rogue that became a renowned assassin. When he was just a small child, he was found wandering Silvermoon City alone, living on his own and claiming to be an orphan. Somehow, as he grew up, he became affiliated with petty criminals and began his illegal activities, turning into what he is today, not with the help of a mentor, but with experience and talent.
He never questions his employers and kills anyone that they ask him to, as long as they properly pay him. He is also a very skilled assassin, thief and spy that will be an extremely useful tool to anyone that puts his skills to good use.

(OOC: This is just basic info, more will be added if required)

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:
[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

Guild Finder, Googled it afterwards.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

I love to roleplay.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

I've been playing this game since BC launched. Recently changed accounts.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

I´m the leader of the RP section in my SWTOR guild. I'm very experienced.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?

Yes.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?

Yes.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

I'm 17 years old.
I live in Portugal.
I'm a high school student.
I play at least 5 hours per day ( WoW and other games)

Last edited by deadlyscribe on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Sebrimir Application   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:34 pm

The story/Character description is a bit short. How knowledgeable are you of the Blood elf/High elf lore?
Back to top Go down
Sebrimir

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Sebrimir Application   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Nessra wrote:
The story/Character description is a bit short. How knowledgeable are you of the Blood elf/High elf lore?

I'm reading "the Sunwell Trilogy", so I know a bit. As mentioned below the answer, more information will be added if required. Didn't want to add unnecessary information since it onlys asks for " something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such".
Should I add more info?
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Sebrimir Application   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Could you perhaps tell us a bit about his youth, where he grew up, how and/or where he trained to become an assassin, et cetera. That would give us a better idea!

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Sebrimir Application   Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:57 am

Sylvaelynn wrote:
Could you perhaps tell us a bit about his youth, where he grew up, how and/or where he trained to become an assassin, et cetera. That would give us a better idea!

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Sebrimir Application   Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:10 pm

deadlyscribe wrote:
[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Sebrimir is a Blood Elf Rogue that became a renowned assassin. When he was just a small child, he was found wandering Silvermoon City alone, living on his own and claiming to be an orphan. Somehow, as he grew up, he became affiliated with petty criminals and began his illegal activities, turning into what he is today, not with the help of a mentor, but with experience and talent.
He never questions his employers and kills anyone that they ask him to, as long as they properly pay him. He is also a very skilled assassin, thief and spy that will be an extremely useful tool to anyone that puts his skills to good use.

Although it is still a bit short, it does give us a better idea of your character.

I have a few remaining questions:

- Would there be criminal records on Sebrimir's behaviour seeing as he was affiliated with criminals and has a history of illegal activities?
- Would Sebrimir IC'ly fit into a strict military order or can we expect him to be a constant pain? (The reason I ask is, if he turns out to be a hassle, he might be kicked out. This would be an IC reason and has nothing to do with you OOC'ly, but that's how things work in RP!)
- Do you as a roleplayer think you will fit in military RP?

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Sebrimir Application   Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Sylvaelynn wrote:
deadlyscribe wrote:

Although it is still a bit short, it does give us a better idea of your character.

I have a few remaining questions:

- Would there be criminal records on Sebrimir's behaviour seeing as he was affiliated with criminals and has a history of illegal activities?
- Would Sebrimir IC'ly fit into a strict military order or can we expect him to be a constant pain? (The reason I ask is, if he turns out to be a hassle, he might be kicked out. This would be an IC reason and has nothing to do with you OOC'ly, but that's how things work in RP!)
- Do you as a roleplayer think you will fit in military RP?

I'm sorry, I'm not good at telling stories. I just have them in my head and answer the questions. It goes easier when I'm actually in the middle of a RP event and have context.

As for your questions, in order:

-Yes
-No, as long as Sebrimir has a task and a purpose (while he's in the guild) he is very obedient to his "employers"
-Yes, a strict chain of command sounds fun and makes me feel like I never know what's gonna happen next, since I'm not the one giving orders.

Is there anything else?
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Sebrimir Application   Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:52 pm

This will do!

Whisper Nessra or Anthrios in game or find us in Ashenvale (Hellscream's Watch as of tonight). They'll give your character an IC interview or send you to me for one!

PostSubject: Re: Sebrimir Application   

Back to top Go down

Sebrimir Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1