Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Skeira Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skeira

Character sheet
Name: Skeira
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Skeira Application   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:50 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Skeira
[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Rogue - 85
[3] Professions:
Leatherworking , skinning
[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
Skeira has long been a blades for Hire, jumping from one job to another. Joining a unit could prove profitable and put use to Her skills
[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*
Raised as part of a wealthy family within silvermoon Skeira had the life most Elves wanted, however not the life She ever wanted. Growing up Skeira would read in the libraries about adventures and treasure hunters.
After refusing to take the life of a jewel makers wife Her parents wanted for Her after setting up an arranged Marriage She was shunned and stripped of all family ties and benefits.
For Years Skeira has stolen, pick pocketed and run jobs for anyone with the coin. Her ability to look and talk like a wealthy upperclass has been one of the main things clients hire Her for.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Guild finder , My blood elves are newly transferred to defias to find an active RP server
[7] Why do you want to join us?:
an all Blood elf active roleplaying guild suits how I see My blood elves are ( I have three elves in total not sure how the guild stands on alts )
[8] Your experience in WoW:
Played since vanilla Skeira is My first created character who was once Human. I have a level 90 mage blood elf and a 85 Blood elf Hunter but My rogue would be the first I'd like to focus rp onto. I RP'd most of vanilla alliance side, after TBC was released I fell in love with the blood elves. I raided in TBC and WTLK socially and done more Raiding in cata. I own and have read most of the WoW novels and own all but the original collectors editions of the game.
[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
I was part of a guild alliance side called Knights of Lordaeron, we had a great backstory and had RP events all the time. Although My alliance characters are still in the guild it is now not active due to people not playing wow anymore. My rp was alliance side most of my Wow experience due to using My horde for raiding and light RP when on down time.
[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Yes
[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
Yes I am familiar , most fights i see in taverns are like anime / matrix fights heh . So yes I do know my characters have weaknesses
[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I am 31, from the north east in the UK. I work in retail selling DVDs, games and phones etc. I used to play WoW whenever I had time to log in ( all the time heh) but due to lack of motivation I've not played much lately but soon to change ? Wink

Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
PostSubject: Re: Skeira Application   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:27 pm

Looks promising. Whisper Anthrios, Nessra or Sylvaelynn ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Skeira

Character sheet
Name: Skeira
PostSubject: Re: Skeira Application   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:22 pm

Thank You for the welcome to the Guild , and I have given thought to a surname for Skeira

Skeira Elize is Her born family name, However She goes By the name of Aresh meaning Shadow in Thalassian to many of Her contacts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skeira Application   

Back to top Go down

Skeira Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1