Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Lady Mindariel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alanndria

PostSubject: Application: Lady Mindariel   Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:16 am

[1] Character's name ingame: Lady Mindariel

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Lever 74 Death Knight

[3] Professions: N/A

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Being a Death Knight she seeks a purpose, as she is doomed to remain in her undead state until she is slain battle. Now that she has joined forces against Garrosh, she seeks comerades to fight alongside with.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (I'll add an character introduction, as I rather have her background figured out ICly. If needed however, I can post the backstory.) After the Lich King was slain, Alanndria saw herself without purpose. She thought abouy just commiting suicide to end her agony, yet something kept her from doing it. Even when the Cataclysm hit, she'd only find herself cleaning up Scourge in the Plaguelands and Ghostlands, as a last effort to redeem herself in the eyes of her people. Becoming what she is has left her wondering abut what her purpose is now.

Just like in life, she is not liked by many. She is known to be stubborn and arrogant, considering herself more of worth than any with a lower standing than her. And now that she is among the lowest, she loathes those above her. Among a race that had been so devastated by the Scourge, it was not easy fitting in. That is, until the war between the two factions escalated even further. She considered herself finished in her homeland, and joined the war, joining the forces in Pandaria.

Time went by, thousands on both sides dying each day, and she soon grew tired of Garrosh's leadership. She did not mind slaying her enemies, nor seemed to care for those beside her that died. But this war was just meaningless by now. Like two children arguing over who should have the new toy, Garrosh and Varian waged war over a land that was perfectly fine.

Alanndria left the war in Krasarang, and went to Kalimdor. There she heard of a rebellion. The voices of the Horde rising up against Garrosh. Perhaps she should seek this rebellion out, and maybe discover a new purpose.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I heard about Sin Belore when I first joined this server, summer last year.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I've wanted to try out Blood Elf RP for a while now, and now that I've gotten an impresson of Sin belore during the rebeillion, I have decided to give it a shot.

[8] Your experience in WoW: I started playing after the summer of 2009, and joined my firest RP realm in early 2010, where I joined Argent Battalion as a core member. I played there until summer 2012, when the server pretty much winded up dead, and shipped some characters over to Defias Brotherhood.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:I frist played on Steamwheedle Cartel, whre I have been in The Beastmaw Warband (Horde) for two years, and Argent Battalion and Way of Malorne (Alliance), having been through the Argent Battalion's whole run of three years. Summer 2012 I joined Orcs of the Red Blade, with Trakmar, and have been with them since.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Yes.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? I am very sure I can avoid these traps, and I am well familiar with the terms.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Erik, and I'm 19 years old and live in Norway. I am currently studying Aquaculture, and want to become a marine biologist. I am known to be a person who is dead serious half the time, though I see myself as the opposite. In my sparetime, I enjoy fishing, hunting and playing video games. I'm also a big enthusiast of beer, Harley Davidson and american cars. My time online on Wow can vary. Sometimes it can go days eithout be being online, sometimes I can be online all day.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Lady Mindariel   Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Poke Anthrios, Nessra or Sylvaelynn for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Application: Lady Mindariel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1