Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Samañtha's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sami Roberts

PostSubject: Samañtha's Application   Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Characters Name: Samañtha (Sami) Kato.
Character Class and level: Holy Paladin, Level 10 (Planning on leveling if my application is accepted)
Professions: Non as of yet, thinking Herb and Skinning.

My character wishes to join Sin Belore because she wants to help support the Blood Elf army after her Brother died in battle against the Scourge. 

Background: Raised alongside her Brother. by her Mother. She was forced to stay at her home and support her Mother, while her Brother went to war against the Scourge. Sadly her Mother passed away while Samañtha was out gathering Herbs for medicine. She blames herself for this. Then weeks later a letter was sent, stating her Brother died in a battle. After years of grieving, she is finally ready to stop praying and start acting. Samañtha is a playful character, shy at first. When confronted about the deaths of her family, she tends to get upset and down. She is also on the lookout for a soul mate. Her loneliness, without family gets the better of her.    

A friend currently in Sin Belore knows I like RP, so he suggested I try join.

I want to join Sin Belore because I am relatively new to RP, still learning and loving it. The thought of a RP community dedicated to Blood Elfs excites me. 

Relatively new to WoW, still learning the ropes but I have some good friends helping me along the way.

Ive been roleplaying for about a month now. Ive been told I am good fun while in character. Open to new things, I'll try everything at least once.

Staying in character is easy, I base most of my characters off myself but with a slight twist.

Info about myself: Well, my name is Samantha.K Roberts. 20 years old, 21 in September =(
I study Engineering at my local college. I usually play a little most night, to catch up an stuff. Weekends, depends if im out partying! Anything else, just ask =)
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Samañtha's Application   Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:04 pm

The name is against our own naming policy, thus I'll have to decline if you were planning to join on this particular character.

Either you'll have to start over again and grab a name more fitting for a blood elf, or pay for a name change. There are plenty of Fantasy name generators out there.
Things to watch out for: No typical human names (Robert, Martha), no names of characters from fantasy books (Arwen, Khaleesi), no nicknames or lastnames (Diamond, Bloodwing)
Back to top Go down
Sami Roberts

PostSubject: Application change?   Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Do i have to make another application or can i just change the name and class?
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Samañtha's Application   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:29 am

I believe a new first (as it's an Earthy name) and last name (sounds more Japanese to me) will do!

The rest of your application is reasonable enough to me, but perhaps you could tell us a little bit more about what happened to her between the passing of her family members and this moment. Not in extreme detail, but just a basic idea what she's been up to!

PostSubject: Re: Samañtha's Application   

Back to top Go down

Samañtha's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1