Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Theoldrin Morningseeker's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theoldrin

Character sheet
Name: Theoldrin
Class: Paladin
PostSubject: Theoldrin Morningseeker's Application   Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 am

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Theoldrin Morningseeker

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Paladin, level 90

[3] Professions:
Mining and Engineering ( These most likely won't come up ICly though.)

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
I'll be including this in the backstory.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Theoldrin was born into an relatively wealthy family, their family were no warriors. Back in his young adult days he was quite hedonistic and lazy, and just lived off his family's wealth. He was arrogant and wouldn't care much about what was happening outside of his small self-centered world. However, this all changed when his family's estate was attack by a warband of bandits. The bandits slaughtered his whole family, and nearly killed him too, he survived with the cost of his lover's life and massive damage to both his body and mentality. He still carries scars to remind him of this day, and one particular scar, which left his right eye blind still aches for vengeance. Since then he has come bitter, hostile and hateful, perhaps even a bit distrustful. He blames himself for all that happened and sought to make himself stronger for revenge, and to also ensure something like this never happens to anyone else. After completing his Blood Knight training he now seeks to apply for Sin Belore unit.

OOC: I'm not really that confident on my story writing abilities ( Never have been), but do ask if there's something I need to add.

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I've been playing on this realm for a number of years now, It'd be surprising if I hadn't heard about it.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
Well, I recently rolled horde and wanted to get some Blood Elf RP under my belt, this guild seems like a good fit.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
I've played WoW on this realm since TBC launch. On and off.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
Roleplay has been a part of my WoW experience from the start, I've had on and off moments with it though.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote  /yell at all times?
Long answer: Yes.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
Well, I've been on a really long break on behalf of RP so some accidental god-emoting might happen but I will certainly do my best to not have that happen.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I'm Tomi, I'm 19 and I'm from Finland. At the moment I'm working, so my play time will be on weekends, evenings and possibly nights.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Theoldrin Morningseeker's Application   Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:59 am

Another Finn!

Poke me or Anthrios online and we'll give you an IC interview. If you can't find us online for some reason, give us a day/time when you will most likely be online and we'll try to be on at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Theoldrin Morningseeker's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1