Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application : Alandior Sunblaze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xrei

PostSubject: Application : Alandior Sunblaze   Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:29 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame:

Alandior ''Alan'' Sunblaze

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Warrior, level 78 ( still leveling )
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Xrei/simple

[3] Professions:

Planning on getting Enchanting and Blacksmithing

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

Alan wants to protect his people. And when he saw a poster of Sin belore he thought this was his chance.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:

Alan lived a life with only loss, He always had family problems.. And there weren't very much people that he could go to whenever he had problems to deal with. When the Scourge came.. He had to be selfish and try to survive.

And he did with ease.. since he never was at home, Because then he would get in trouble with his Family. But he didn't care about them anymore. As he got the news that everyone in his family died,
He felt regret and promised himself that he would protect any of kind.

The day came when he was recruited into the Silvermoon army. But his job as an initiate was only to guard nobles and protect carravans. But eventually he got recruited into a private squad where he later which was later dispatched because of financial problems. He never heard anything again from the Silvermoon army and he assumed he was thrown out. ( which was true )

Today he is looking for a squad or private army again to do the things he loves, Protect his people.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

A friend called : Sephiná told me about this guild when i came to retail.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

I have been looking for a serious roleplaying guild since i joined retail. When my friend told me about Sin belore i was eager to join.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

I played World of Warcraft since the beginning Wrath of the Lich King. At first i made alot of trail accounts and played for 10 days. Then i decided to go to a private server called Molten WoW. I took a break when the server upgraded to Cataclysm 4.0.6. I came back in the middle of it and joined a roleplaying guild. My friend had moved to Retail and i wanted to go with him. Since me and him talked alot and had roleplayed alot with eachother. So i decided to go.. the whole thing took about 4 years. from beginning to end.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

I have been roleplaying for about a year now. But i have almost only done ''big'' group roleplays. Which i find annoying at times because sometimes nobody answers you when you say something. But maybe that's just my experience.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?

I can. These things are manditory when you are roleplaying. I'd just reply in a whisper to now disturb anyone.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?

Yes. I've experienced it on the private server and it's not fun when somebody just can't die and can control your mind into killing everyone. Or being '' important '' because you have a Legendary weapon.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

My name is Jo, I'm 16 years old and i live in the Netherlands. I have a summer job at a grocery market. And i go to a school where i am following a cooking based class. I usually play when i have the time. maybe less on workdays. But i try to always to play when i can.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application : Alandior Sunblaze   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Whisper me or Anthrios ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application : Alandior Sunblaze   Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:55 am

Enchanting and Blacksmith? you have too much gold, give me some!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : Alandior Sunblaze   

Back to top Go down

Application : Alandior Sunblaze
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: