Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Lalniveil Bloodweaver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lalniveil

PostSubject: Application: Lalniveil Bloodweaver   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:00 am

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1]Name: Lalniveil Bloodweaver ("Lal" for short)

[2] Class/Level: Rogue, 22  Armory

[3]Professions:Skinning & Leatherworking

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: I seek challenge and an opportunity to serve my people.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: We Rogues get a bad rep, always called on for our "dirty" tactics and lack of honour.  But those same voices remain strangely hushed while we're delicately shifting the tumblers of a lock, or reaching for a valuable document.  At the end of the day; Honour won't pay the bills.  

We are born with our own gifts, and it is not our methods which define our worth, but how we choose to use them.  I choose to serve the Sin'dorei.  I choose to defend my people.

I choose. Sin Belore.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Browsing the Guild Finder

[7] Why do you want to join us?: A desire to RP and PvP on an RPPVP server which seems to lack much of either.  Also the theme both intrigues me and should help me in committing to playing a Horde character.

[8] Your experience in WoW: Started playing in the later days of Burning Crusade, I mainly play Alliance and have the following characters on my main server:
- 90 Nelf Druid
- 90 Draenei DK
- 87 Human Priest
- 85 Nelf Rogue
- 77 Gnome Warlock
- 74 Draenei Palading
- 60 Dwarf Hunter
- 60 Gnome Mage
- 40 Draenei Shaman
- 26 Gnome Warrior
- 13 Pandarian Monk

I've enjoyed all aspects of the game over the years, both PvP and PvE, although admittedly never been exceptional at either.  I'm always willing to help whenever I can, be it running lower levels than myself through dungeons or adding an extra body to a group for achievements or whatever else.

I've had some Arena experience, but never had a try at Rated Battlegrounds.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I've mostly done forum-based roleplaying with some casual in-game RP.  I sometimes struggle to nail down a character's personality, and occasionally let a bit too much of myself show through.  I'm always looking to improve.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?: I am confident I can avoid God-emoting, Meta-gaming may be a touch trickier but I'm certain if I DO fall into the trap it will be either unknowingly (a case of "Your Mileage May Vary") or obscenely rarely.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 22, male, Scottish. I work night shifts in a supermarket from midnight till 9am Sat, Sun and Mon (or Sun, Mon and Tue depending how you look at it).  I play very frequently... when I do play.  I am prone to playing on for a few months then off for a couple as my will to play wanes.  I will do my best to forewarn if I'm heading into an "off" period.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Lalniveil Bloodweaver   Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Looks good.
Poke me or Anthrios online and we will give you an IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Application: Lalniveil Bloodweaver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1