Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

App - Teslanar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teslanar

PostSubject: App - Teslanar   Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:28 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Teslanar Vilethorn

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Rogue, 90,

[3] Professions:
none (yet)
[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
she sort of has her own agenda (read the story)
[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*
i was a "child" when bandits killed my family, and ive been on my owns since my parents died. i did allright too... even survived the scourge untill i tried to "appropriate" a shaman's talisman and tripped an alarm. i injured several guards before they captured me and tossed me in an orc prison, to make it worse i was a single day away from escaping when they sold me to some big shot gladiator master.

after i was sold my days as a gladiator became increasingly harder, starting at the bottom and jumping instantly to the top in the dire maul arena. i was teamed with a variaty ofraces across the factions it didnt matter... "if you win you live, if you lose you die" my "master" kept repeating those words to me after a while they stuck with me.

when i entered dire maul with my team no one thought we were going to last a secound, you see the only reason we were there was we were only a replacement for some bigshot gladiator that recently died, we were only there to be killed for amusement.

for some reason we prevailed, we became the dire maul arena team champions and the stranger thing is our "master" was'nt suprised it seemed as if he expected us to win.

after the dire maul i was sold again to some all female team run by a tauren i was supposed to be thier leader. after a few battles along with the female team i discovered how loose my rains were and took this chance to escape.

now there has gone many years since the Crimson ring, i have lived as an assassin sharpening my skills and to put coin in my pouch. i dont want that life anymore i belive that my skills can be used for good, and i will seek out those who would have need of my "services"

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
OOC i belong to Orcs of the red blade
[7] Why do you want to join us?:
to get some varaity from orcs
[8] Your experience in WoW:
started in vanilla and had an on again off again reletaionship to the game
[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
Blood elfs i have zero experience but i have been RPing an orc for allmost 6 months activly
[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
yes
[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
yes im familliar with them and i must admit ive fallen into the trap atleast once or twice
[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
im an x-soldier and unemplyed im 21 and i usually spend my time gaming training and sleeping and ofc looking for work
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: App - Teslanar   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Needs some work with capital letters, but otherwise okay! Poke me or Anthrios ingame.
Back to top Go down

App - Teslanar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: