Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Tythanil Blazefury

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tythanil

PostSubject: Application: Tythanil Blazefury   Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:43 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Name: Tythanil Blazefury (Ty for short)

Class and Level: Warrior, 90, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Tythanil/simple

Professions: Mining&Blacksmithing

Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore: I would like to help my people in wars and succeed in our successes together!

Background of your character: Tythanil was a champion when he was very young, he signed himself up for a war against the scourge in Northrend. Him and his fellow war-mates marched uptowards Northrend with allies behind our backs, but suddenly we found out. Our allies and reinforcements weren't enough for the might of the scourge. We fell back, most died. But luckily I was one of the survivors, it was a terrible war. But I am still a Warrior for Northrend and I will fight for my people!
I have left the War and now joined Sin Belore, I believe it is a fresh start for me to get back onto my hands. And fight for our peace!

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I once heard about you on a completely different server (Argent Dawn) but then recently I found a Machinima on YouTube about you guys.

Why do you want to join us?: You guys are my next step into becoming a Warrior once again, I would fight for your people!

Your experience in WoW: I have been playing since the Middle of Cataclysm and I have a desire to RPPVP and RP! I have always been Horde!

My characters I have had:
90-Blood Elf Warrior
89-Orc Rogue
86-Tauren Paladin
73-Tauren Shaman
55-Undead Mage
25-Troll Druid

But I've always been a PVPer on each character, I try PVE sometimes. But my main would be PVP, I would say I am quite good after 3 years, but I think I will try out PVE in the future...

Your experience in roleplaying: I am quite experienced in Roleplay, I have had about 3 years practice of Roleplay, I always ask the people I RP with often how experienced I am. They say I'm very experienced, and they think I achieve have a step further each time!

Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times:
Of Course

Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay: I am confident with god-emoting not sure about meta-gaming, I can try hard though. I will try my best not to fall in traps, but I guarantee you I will be able to stop that from happening!

Tell us a bit about yourself: 17, Male, English. I am currently in Year 11, doing my GCSES. I revise quite alot which takes time off WoW but I usually spare enough time for both. I often play on Weekends, sometimes after-school days and the holidays! However when I am doing my GCSE's I will let you know that i'll be gone for a few months just do the exams, then i'll tell you when I am back!
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Tythanil Blazefury   Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Spoken to ingame.
Back to top Go down

Application: Tythanil Blazefury
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1