Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Zynerea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zynerea

PostSubject: Application: Zynerea   Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:52 am

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)

Zynerea Bladerunner - used elven name generator for female name -

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Rogue - 90 -

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Zynerea/simple

[3] Professions:

Enchanting (610) Engineering (600)

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

A bloodelf only RP-guild makes perfect sense if I want to immerse myself more into roleplaying as a bloodelf as well as into the WoWlore, instead of treating it as an arcade game which alot of people do.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

This part is abit difficult for me and I still need to work on it.

So I'm a rogue, during the scourge invasion I did alot of reconmissions and spyrelated work to help oust the undead from silvermoon.

Being young and losing alot of family and friends grew a deep hatred within Zynerea. Just entering your teens and life is great, when suddenly an undead army turns your life into chaos. Becoming a rogue and going deep behind enemy lines to draw blood made perfect sense for her to get some chance at revenge.

I guess I need work on this more. Feel free to comment if I should add more depth or something.

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

Guildbrowser, spoke to people on tradechat.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

Enhanced gaming immersion, more connection with the wowlore as a bloodelf.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

Played on and off since vanilla 2006.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

Casual open world in character, spontaneous on the spot roleplay anywhere, anytime.********

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?

I haven't exactly tested myself on this as it's not been a requirement for me, I'm sure I can adapt to this change. Usually I try to just talk about WoW related things when using /say , OOC stuff is mostly on tradechat.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?

Read and understood.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

27 yr old male, Sweden, work parttime, playing alot (20 hrs+) per week atm.

Back to top Go down
Neothir

Character sheet
Name: Neothir Belorhas
Class: Templar
PostSubject: Re: Application: Zynerea   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:27 am

Hello Zynerea, thank you for your application. Sadly, the bulk of the Guild's Officers have migrated to another server. With the future of the Guild in limbo, it would be unfair to accept any applications under the current circumstances. I hope you understand, and I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your interest. Hopefully, in the future, the guild can recover and we can welcome you into our ranks. -- Neothir
Back to top Go down
Zynerea

PostSubject: re:   Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:03 am

I see, how disappointing. This is my main character on the horde side, (don't have other lv 90s except on alliance and I'm not really in any commited guilds on that side.) I don't really have any interest in roleplaying savage, uncivilized races as Orcs, Taurens, Trolls or weird races like Goblins and would never make those races either - no offense Smile

But when you say "it would be unfair to accept an application under the circumstances" that gives the impression you're being considerate in my favour when saying so. I have two thoughts about this:

1.) Can I not have a choice/say in if I accept the risks (i.e. that the guild might fall apart in this server soon or so?) But I can join, however shouldn't expect alot of guildactivity as normal? Could I just say I'm okay with such conditions, because Im under the belief that a mature, roleplaying guild which has become less active is much better than a casual guild with immature kids.

2.) Secondly I wonder - if you don't accept new people into the guild how can it expect to stay alive? Yes it will be new people and I understand the core worth of founding members but new members can learn from the old and the guild can stay alive, even if it's not all the same.

Just my thoughts, nevermind if I appear stubborn here. I'd really prefer an underactive mature, rp guild vs a casual, immature one because since the few weeks I've been on horde (relatively new on horde side - like 4 weeks or less), I've been in two guilds which were run by kids and had too many silly problems. In short, I wouldn't mind joining a "sinking ship" if that's what you're saying, I could get some rp experience and maybe some good friends, maybe not all would leave.

Yeah so that's my thoughts, I can't nag about it but I hope I've been clear. If there are other*** reasons for declining my application, well - okay then, maybe I don't fit in for some reason. In that case I can try with another belf rp guild.

'Selama Ashal'anore' Smile 

Zynerea
Back to top Go down
Zynerea

PostSubject: Re: Application: Zynerea   Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:39 am

I just spoke to someone in this guild and apparently it's true, Sin Belore on Defias Brotherhood has been abit silent and inactive for sometime. Or maybe it's a summer related thing?

If this "bulk" of officers are planning on opening a new Sin Belore on this other server, maybe I can migrate too? I'm curious though, which server and what's better about this new server?
Back to top Go down
Zynerea

PostSubject: Re: Application: Zynerea   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:20 pm

Upon further look into the various belf only rp guilds I've found that there're some 6 such guilds, though very low populated 10-25. And none found online when I checked, I wounder if these these guilds couldn't just fuse into a larger belf rp guild. And then there's the thing with the next patch where you supposedly don't need to leave your realm in order to join a guild, maybe that could help.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application: Zynerea   Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Contact me in game and we'll discuss your application. I don't see a problem in accepting you into the guild even though we are at the moment finding ourselves in a bit of a dormant state. We might just get out of it with some fresh blood.

Contact me!

PostSubject: Re: Application: Zynerea   

Back to top Go down

Application: Zynerea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1