Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stíyl's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stíyl

PostSubject: Stíyl's application   Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Hello! What a Face

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Stíyl

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Level 1+ mage (In game it's pyromancer)

[3] Professions:
Going to have tailoring and enchanting.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
To learn about Blood Elven history, to improve his powers, and to fight against the Alliance with his kin.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*
Parents killed by the scourge, Stíyl was sent to the orphanage in Silvermoon city, where he was taught about his past and the blood elves past. When he showed skill in magic, a teacher was sent in to train him not how to use it, but how to control it, as he could easily burn the orphanage down. When he was of age, he was sent to sunstrider isle to help with several problems they had.
This is his personality:
• He is patient and kind to people.
• He goes by the saying: An eye for an eye.
• His is loyal to those he cares about.
• He wants to learn about how things work.
• When someone angers him, he can lash out and be quite nasty, but it takes a lot to anger him.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I wanted a blood elf only or a mage only guild for my character. I looked through the list and saw Sin Belore.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
I love roleplaying and I like themed RP guilds.
[8] Your experience in WoW:
I have a level 90 orc warrior. My experience is not the best (not the worst), but I hope to improve my experience.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
Average, I don't use many emotes as some people do, but I do use some, and I act a talk IC very well.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Yes I am.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
I am familiar with god-emoting and meta-gaming. I am very able to avoid these in roleplay.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I am a boy, I go to school and am 13 (Turning 14 on 16th september). I play a lot during the weekends unless I am out/on holiday. I usually play different characters during one day, mainly I play 2 (My main horde character and my main alliance character). On school days, I am online on wednesdays and fridays, and I am usually online on the weekends.

However, after I have joined the guild, I might not be online that much, since I am levelling my Alliance paladin. After this however, I'll be on nearly all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Stíyl's application   Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Contact me in game and we'll soon try to set up an IC interview. If you have trouble finding me, do post here and we'll arrange something Smile.

Stíyl's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1