Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Leliah Thorr'il

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leliah

PostSubject: Application - Leliah Thorr'il   Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Greetings, to all of you!

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
   Leliah Thorr'il

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
   Priest, lvl 90
   http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Leliah/simple

[3] Professions:
   Inscription 600, Tailoring 600

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
   She seeks out a new way to improve herself, and wishes to, at the same time, be helping her own kind once again.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:
   Leliah grew up in Quel'Thalas, with her mother and father. She had a typical chilhood, where her mother taught her how to wield and control   the holy light, and she soon became a powerful priestess of the sun. Then came the third war, and Arthas' assault on Silvermoon, her father was already slain on the battlefield when the Scourge had arrived at Silvermoon's gate. She fled with her mother, banishing the undead blocking their way, and they succeeded in getting out of there alive. Leliah and her mother then soon after rejoined their people, and blindly followed Kael'thas Sunstrider all the way to Draenor. She and her mother became a part of his Sunfury army, and only when she finally realized Kael'thas' real intentions, she ran away from them, and her mother. She knew her mother was not going to follow her.

Leliah later joined the Shattered Sun Offensive, and informed them with important information about Kael'thas and his plans, and was a part of the army that fought both him and Kil'jaeden himself. When she returned, a stern and cold expression covered the young lady's face, an expression that has followed her the entire time since then.

She has, after that, also been a part of the war on the Lich king, serving as a mender for the wounded warriors of the north.
Over the last months, Leliah has been taking a role in the war against the Thunder king as well, alongside Lor'Themar Theron. But now, that this war is coming to an end, she seeks a new road to give her life and loyalty to.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
   An old friend once told me about you, I cannot remember her name sadly, since it's been such a long time since we last speak.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
   I just moved to this, I have once been here, about one and a half year ago. I wanted to roleplay again, and I remembered what my friend told me about, and here I am, trying to become a part of your guild!

[8] Your experience in WoW:
   I've only been playing WoW since the very end of Wotlk, I then played throughout Cataclysm, took a break on about two months in MoP and just started playing again a few weeks ago. As for roleplay, I've been doing so the entire time I've played WoW, both on Defias Brotherhood and Argent Dawn.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
   I have a total of five years of roleplaying experience, throughout different games.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
   Of course I am, what kind of roleplay would I be, if I couldn't?!

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
   I am well known with the term, and have ben explaining it to many people (especially on Argent Dawn), and I can not only avoid them, but   skilfully dodge them, I'd say.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself:
   Well, I'm a guy, I'm 19 years old, turning 20 in a few days. I live in Denmark, currently I go to school, and I'll be doing for about 1½ year, before beginning on an university. I do not have any kind of work as of now, so I have quite a lot of spare time, which I kill in WoW, at the gym, or at parties when possible. I think that's about it. =)

As a final note, I'll say thank you for the time you will spend on my little application here, and I do hope that it proves good enough to become a member, but for now, byee!
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Leliah Thorr'il   Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Whisper Sylvaelynn ingame for an IC interview. All the rest of the officers are currently kind of stuck on a boat Smile
Back to top Go down
Leliah

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leliah Thorr'il   Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:08 pm

I will poke Sylvaelynn later this week then, since I will be coming home quite late the next couple of days.

Also, I hope the poor people that's stuck returns safely! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application - Leliah Thorr'il   Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Both Nessra and Anthrios made it safely to Azshara and can therefore also be addressed for an In Character interview =).

PostSubject: Re: Application - Leliah Thorr'il   

Back to top Go down

Application - Leliah Thorr'il
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1