Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Dharkeon Sunsworn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dharkeon

PostSubject: Application: Dharkeon Sunsworn   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:22 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Dharkeon Sunsworn

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Level 90 Hunter; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Dharkeon/simple

[3] Professions:
Mining & Engineering

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
Even if now accepting the ways of the Horde, Dharkeon believes that the Blood Elves should stick together to whatever the future holds for (and against) them. And I doubt there is any better place than a military organization, which fits his personality nicely.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Dharkeon has always tried to protect Quel'thalas territory, as was he's duty as a member of the Farstriders; Above average tracking and marksman skills, which have been developed since then, made him a pretty good scout.

Born within an House of minor importance, most of them perished in the struggle against the Scourge invasion. The few remaining sought refuge in Draenor, Dharkeon among them.
"Returning to Quel'thalas" was always a thought fresh in his mind, as he did, at the first chance he had - to help and rebuild what was left of his civilization and reforge back the glory of his race.

Nowadays, having mildly overcome his old ways and views regarding some of the member races of the Horde, he learned how to cooperate with them, for the greater good - Always keeping a careful eye over his shoulder though.

Plenty of room for extending it - and certainly plenty of room for improvement. Back story being the hardest aspect for me, therefore apologies for the lack of quality.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Forums, mostly. Also word of mouth regarding it ever since I transferred to Defias Brotherhood.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
Blood Elven, well respected, Role-playing Guild. I'm a blood elven-story enthusiast seeking a guild to call home, as well as a reason to get me back into Role-playing and a nice OOC atmosphere to further improve the joy of playing.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
Started out at the late stages of the Original WoW; Playing mostly non-stop up until Cataclysm, in which I reached max level with a couple characters but quickly lost interest - and active (casual-y) player ever since Mists of Pandaria was launched.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
Most of my experience comes from the now dying server of Sporeggar EU; Where I was part of a Blood Elven\Tauren Role-playing Guild.
I'll admit that I haven't even role-played since I've been in Defias Brotherhood; Felt a bit out of touch and just kept pushing further back due to it.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Yes, I am.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
I am familiar and do try to evade them as best as I possibly can.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
Portuguese lad, 23 years old; Currently unemployed but always on the lookout for any possibilities.
While I describe myself as a rather 'casual' player, I do tend to be online quite an awful lot - even at rather chaotic times of the day.
I do suffer from Altoholism and got myself the server full of them.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Dharkeon Sunsworn   Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Whisper Sylvaelynn ingame for an IC interview. All the rest of the officers are currently kind of stuck on a boat Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application: Dharkeon Sunsworn   Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Both Nessra and Anthrios made it safely to Azshara and can therefore also be addressed for an In Character interview =).

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Dharkeon Sunsworn   Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:33 pm

..Except we are taking the ship from Ashenvale to Azshara and won't be back until Sunday! D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Dharkeon Sunsworn   

Back to top Go down

Application: Dharkeon Sunsworn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1