Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Theralyn Emberwind Application Form

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theralyn

PostSubject: Theralyn Emberwind Application Form   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:58 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Theralyn, Theralyn Emberwind

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Hunter - Lvl 70 Beast Mastery/Survival
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Theralyn/simple

3. Professions: Engineering Intend to level once I get to lvl 85/90

4. Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Theralyn is young female Sin'dorei who is growing rather fed up of being stuck within the walls of Silvermoon city every day. She longs for purpose and some way to further her skills.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: Theralyn is the daughter of a widowed merchant. She spent most of her childhood out in the woodland, aiding her father in finding whatever he would need to sell and she would bring it back to her mother to package before her father would take her on cart rides from their home in the woodland to the city.

When the Scourge threatened their home, Theralyn's mother did all she could to protect her daughter but soon she was taken prisoner by the Scourge forces whilst Theralyn's father managed to escape with his daughter. They made a new living on the edge of the woodland, wary and cautious in case any of the Scourge forces were to come across them.

Theralyn spent the remainder of childhood and her adolscent years learning how to protect herself should she ever meet her enemies again. She eventually became interested in engineering and has fashioned her own guns, bullets and many other useful gadgets. Upon the day of which she became of age, her father gave her a gift: a small lynx cub. Theralyn has raised this cub to not only be faithful to her but to also be a trustworthy hunting companion, following her every command.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I heard about the guild from a friend who already has a character in the guild.

7. Why do you want to join us?: I like the conceptual idea of the guild. I have tried out many Sin'dorei military guilds in the past. I would also like to get into RPing my hunter and I think an RP guild would be a good way to do so.

8. Your experience in WoW: I've been playing for roughly two and a half years, only PvEing as I have no interest in PvP. Most recently, since the end of June/beginning of July this year I have been playing a frost mage which I occasionally flexi-raid on.

9. Your experience in roleplaying: I have been roleplaying for about eighteen months/close to two years. The main roleplay experience I have is on the Horde side of World Of Warcraft and the races I have roleplayed are: trolls, the Sin'dorei, goblins and Pandaren. I have also roleplayed most if not all of the classes which are available to players on WoW. I also have a knowledge of most of the Sin'dorei lore and will read up if there is something which I am not familiar with.

10. Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: Yes. I personally am not a fan of people being OOC in such channels unless in an OOC environment such as a raid.

11. Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?: I have managed such so far. My characters do not know every single piece of lore and the details of every event happening unless they have been informed of such.

12.Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.) I'm 18 years old and at the moment, I'm on a home schooled course studying in animal care and animal behaviour. I live in Warrington, North West England. I am on WoW almost, if not every day unless I'm going out with friends or my mum as I live with my boyfriend at the moment. I am also a co-GM of another Sin'dorei military guild called the Sunstrike Battalion.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Theralyn Emberwind Application Form   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:57 am

Poke our officers sometime after 8pm today. By that time we should have time for an IC interview.
Officers whom you can poke: Anthrios, Kaleil, Nessira/Zeleha
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Theralyn Emberwind Application Form   Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Actually, poke us tomorrow. It seems our guild transfer process is taking a bit onger than expected and cannot really do much as I've deleted the nameholder guild on AD already. We should be back in business by tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theralyn Emberwind Application Form   

Back to top Go down

Theralyn Emberwind Application Form
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1