Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mícha

PostSubject: Application   Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:16 pm

[1] Character's name: Mícha Nimlaure

[2] Character's class and level: Paladin (prot) 62

[3] Professions: Engineering and Enchanting

[4] Why does your character want to join Sin Belore?: She were looking for a guild, and some friends told her that she should try Sin Belore out.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: Mícha is born in Silvermoon, but she is raised in Undercity with her mum and sister. Her father died in an argument between two dwarves from Ironforge.
Her mum is a good friend of Sylvanas, and gave them a warm welcome to Undercity. Mícha had a great childhood there. Mícha is now living in Orgrimmar, and travels around Azeroth.

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore: Was just looking for a guild, where I got a lot of tells that I should join Sin Belore.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: It's nice that's it's only blood elves, and a lot of nice people events. It sounds like a great guild.

[8] Your experience in WoW: I'm pvper, does BG everyday. And RP, have been rping all the time I've been on WoW. I started on The Sha'Tar RP server, but I wanted more PvP so I moved to Defias Brotherhood.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I've been roleplaying in every single game I've played. I've been on a RP server all the time.

[10] Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Vicky, and I'm from Norway. I'm studying so I'm not done at school. Have been playing online games for 5-6 yrs Smile So I'm a girl gamer, haha (;
And thanks for reading my application.
Back to top Go down
Ariali

Character sheet
Name: Ariali Dawnrunner
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:43 pm

After reading your application, I have a few questions:

- Which friends told you to try Sin Belore out?

- How is it possible you were raised in Undercity and invited by Sylvanas? This to me doesn't make any sense when compared to the lore. Take a look at this link and try to see if you can change your story to be in line with this information.

- Be very careful when 'being friends' with someone huge like Sylvanas, it's better not to mention people like this whatsoever.

- How did she end up on Orgrimmar?

- Why is she back in Silvermoon?

- Where have you RPed before on Defias? On what guild, any characters we might know?

I hope you'll read through these questions and answer them for me. I think your application is very short and there are a lot of things there that I'd like to see clarified. Hope you'll try
Back to top Go down
Mícha

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:59 pm

The friends I did not catch the name of.

- HOw she ended up in Origrimmar : She decided to go on a journey, and took a map of Azeroth. When she was in Undercity she met some goblins. They had a zeppelin station there. They were able to help Mícha to Orgrimmar.

- She is back in Silvermoon because, she felt that she have been away far too long from her real home and that her sister wanted her back.

- Changed my story a little Wink

: She was born in Silvermoon, when her father were killed by the two dwarves from Ironforge. Her mother did not feel safe in Silvermoon and wanted to move. The next big city which were closest was Undercity, which is where they moved. After awhile when Mícha got older, she wanted to go on a journey to Orgrimmar so she took a map of Azeroth. On the way out of Undercity she met some goblins, she told them that she wanted to go on a journey to Orgrimmar. They had a zeppelin station out there, near the little town Brill. And they were able to help Mícha to Orgrimmar.
Míchas sister visited Mícha in Orgrimmar, she missed her sister and wanted her to come back to Silvermoon.
Micha felt that she've been away from her real home far too long, and decided to go back there.
Mícha enjoys being back in Silvermoon because she feels is where she really belongs. But she still loves to travel around Azeroth.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:29 pm

How much time was there between the killing of the father and the mother moving.
If these two events happened with just a little time between each other, I'm left wondering how either the two Dwarves got into Silvermoon if it was already Horde aligned, or if it happened when the High Elves were part of the alliance. But if the mother moved then, she would have moved to at that time Lordaeron and felt the effects of Arthas' attack and killing of his father.
Back to top Go down
Ariali

Character sheet
Name: Ariali Dawnrunner
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:34 pm

I'm sorry, but it doesn't look like you read up on Undercity lore.

In my opinion though, your application still has some holes and gaps in it.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:57 pm

How did your character turn into a blood elf? Was it before or after moving to Lordaeron?
Also, can you tell us how old you are?
Back to top Go down
Micha

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:17 pm

I think I'll change Michas history, so I'll try again Smile

History:

Micha was born in Silvermoon, with her mum and sister. She never met or knew her father because he left Michas mum and sister before Michael was born. Her mum raised her by herself. Micha is a very kind blood elf which cares about others. Micha always wears a silver necklace which her mum gave to her. Micha loves jewelry, but her mum didn't have so much money, so whenever Micha got jewelry it was very big and she got very happy. Now Michas mum has more money, because she sold meat and cloth. Micha is a blood elf which loves to travel around Azeroth and just stay in Eversong woods relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Micha

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Ofcourse I'm 17 Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Unfortunately we will have to decline your application. It's not really what we are looking for.
I'm sure you will find another belf guild for your character, as there are plenty of them around these days. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application   

Back to top Go down

Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1