Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application from Ky'lean Brightblade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kylean

PostSubject: Application from Ky'lean Brightblade   Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:00 pm

[1] Character's name: (if your character has a last name or nick name, we would like to know those aswell)
Ky'lean Brightblade; sometimes simply called Ky

[2] Character's class and level:
Rogue; level 71

[3] Professions:
Skinning and Leatherwork (375) plus cooking (411) and the rogue essential, First Aid.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
Having spent the past few years 'freelance' he would like to sort his life out and leave his past behind.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)

Ky'lean sat at the Inn table and pushed the spent mugs and glasses out of the way. Having cleared a space he took the now slightly crumpled application from an inside pocket and placed it on the table, smoothing it out with his hands. The sin'dorei at the Sin Belore headquarters had handed to him with the instructions to complete it and hand it back in at his earliest opportunity.

Taking the quill he had borrowed from the Inn Keeper, Ky started to fill in the application carefully and neatly The look of concentration on his face was replaced with a worried frown when he got to the section entitled "Military Experience".

I can use a dagger pretty well and I'm good at...",

Ky hesitated, trying to think of a better phrase than 'stealing stuff',

"..aquiring artefacts that are needed by others. I am pretty good at working alone and in a team and although no formal military training as such, I'm pretty confident I will take to the military life with some ease.".

Ky nodded and smiled to himself, not a lie, just a different way of expressing the truth. True, he had no military experience but he worked well with the others in the gang he had been in and could look after himself when needed...like when he got split from the rest of the gang when a heist went wrong as it sometimes did. Unfortunately most of the gang had now been rounded up and were serving sentences of varying degrees, he'd got away with a short imprisonment being one of the younger members of the gang and being seen as more impressionable, perhaps. Ky signed his name at the bottom of the application and stood up. This was his chance at a fresh start, maybe make something of himself for once. Ky headed for the exit to the Royal Exchange, only stopping when the Inn Keeper called out that he wanted his Quill back.

OTHER INFO:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I've seen you around Silvermoon and so forth and know you as one of the bigger sin'dorei rp guilds.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
I'm interested in the military rp aspect and I want to develop this character rp-wise; not rp'd with this poor rogue a great deal.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
Casual player for about 3 years, preferring pvp.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
I've mainly rp'd sin'dorei and forsaken on another server, I'm relatively new here so not much rp on this server.

[10] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I'm adult with a full time job; I play most evenings and on and off at the weekend although my time in game can vary considerably depending on rl mostly. However I'll always attend something I have signed up for.

Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application from Ky'lean Brightblade   Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Everything seems to be in order.

Contact Nessra, Celistra or Kristeas ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Ariali

Character sheet
Name: Ariali Dawnrunner
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application from Ky'lean Brightblade   Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Looks good to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application from Ky'lean Brightblade   Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Locked - person in guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from Ky'lean Brightblade   

Back to top Go down

Application from Ky'lean Brightblade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1