Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Kalthius

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalthius

PostSubject: Application: Kalthius   Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Shin'do Sin'dorei! Greetings.

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Kalthius

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Mage - Currently LVL 5 (I've just recently left Earthen Ring and created Kalthius, as I could not find any BElf RP guilds that are active on any other servers.

[3] Professions:
Herbalism, Alchemy

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
Kalthius has been working hard throughout Quel'Thalas as a magister in an effort to rebuild the Sin'dorei kingdom, however in light of recent events and the growing hope for the Blood Elf people, he feels he could make more of a difference if he joined a like minded group of people dedicated to spreading and enforcing blood elf interests both in Quel'Thalas and further ashore. He believes Sin Belore is somewhere he can do this, and that he can contribute to their efforts, while learning more about his people and the world they live in.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
Kalthuis has been working as a Magister throughout the Sin'dorei lands for the last 60 years having finished his studies. He has travelled thrughout Quel'Thalas helping to rebuild the various settlements and outposts. He's helped train young apprentices for a number of years in his spare time, though feels a bigger calling. Between all of this, he has struggled greatly at times during the fall of the sunwell, when his addiction became too much to handle and he turned to fel magic for a time. This still has an effect on him to this day, as he feels ashamed of his past. He's only once left Quel'Thalas once on a diplomatic mission to the Undercity, where he updated Lay Sylvanas on the rebuilding efforts in the Ghostlands, and pushing back the undead from Deathholme.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I found you on the forums.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
I want to join a Belf only guild to learn more about the people, and to roleplay with a group of like minded people. I have a real passion for the blood elves, and love their history, culture, and I'm really keen to be a part of making a future for the Sin'dorei.

[8] Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by various subjects?
I am a relaxed person, and very rarely find myself offended, I can give as good as I get! Haha

[9] Your experience in WoW:
I have played WoW on and off over a few years. I've never joined a WoW guild before, and I feel this has a lot to do with my growing bored of the game at times. I've played until level 48 at one stage, but unfortunately thats the furthest I've gotten. I'd like to learn more about the game from experienced players.

[10] Your experience in roleplaying:
I've roleplayed for approx. 9 years through a Star Trek forum, and then for the last three on Star Trek Online. I set up and ran the forums for 6 years, before I began to play STO, where I bought over a fleet and converted it to a roleplay fleet which I was head of for about two years.

[11] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yes, absolutely, I will represent the guild at all times, and ensure to uphold our reputation. I would rarely use brackets, as I find them very annoying and distracting. If I did HAVE to it would contain OOC statements. For example: "My friends, I am afraid I must leave you, I am needed elsewhere. Shorel'aran! ((BRB guys, going for inner)).

[12] Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
I am indeed, and I believe so.

[13] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I am 21 years old, and currently working in the retail sector as a supervisor, as such I work very varied hours with no set pattern, however I spend on average three to four hours online a day. Theres very rarely a day I'm not online.

I've a lot of experience roleplaying, though in a totally different environment, and I would love the chance to experience WoW roleplay, especially as one of my favourite fictional races of all time. I really hope you will consider my application, and thank you for your time.

Al diel shala!
Kalthius.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Kalthius   Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Poke one our officers ingame for an IC interview: Nessra/Vresha/Zeleha, Xellos, Kaleil
Alternatively, if you can't find any of us online, leave a note here when you're most likely to be online during the day and we'll try to be online at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Application: Kalthius
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1