Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application- Arislan Dawnblood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arislan

PostSubject: Application- Arislan Dawnblood   Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:51 pm

[1] Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Name: Arislan

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Class: Paladin /Ret-pvp-Ret-pve.
Level: 90
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Arislan/simple

[3] Professions:
Engineering: 168
Mining : 600
[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
Arislan has a military history he has fought in the second war the third and many major conflicts to date. However now he finds himself locked down under safe deployment within the Capital City. He needs to get out and be able to use his skills, the Sin'belore caught his eye upon a passing patrol one night. He learns they are a task force and will  hope to give his all for the unit, if he is accepted that is.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
Arislan Dawnblood formerly known as Arislan Highcrest, the name change due to his conversion from Quel'dorei to Sin'dorei.
He was raised by the nobility the son of Lord Kastalor Highcrest and Lady Cyassa Highcrest.
At a young age his father returns from numerous battles fighting native Forest Trolls. He has his son dispatched to the academy of war to be raised and tutored a Paladin or Knight.

Arislan learns from a young age not only the basic martial skills such as sword fighting, armor and such but also knowledge on how to read and write. Common being taught to him as well due to the affiliation with the Humans, this being so he has good education the finished product would be brains and brawl.
During the second war he fights alongside his Mentor part of the high-Elven forces, this would be his first experience in combat. The final result for Arislan emerging alive barely, some say must of been shear luck in reality he was just in the right place at the right time. The Human Knights saving the unit of elves locked in combat with the Orcs and Trolls.

Fifteen years later after the Second war Arislan is now a qualified Lieutenant within the Kingdoms Armed Forces, able to think fight and ride effectively as well as lead capably, he serves peace keeping operations such as patrolling the forests and helping the Kingdom re-build.
The Third war would commence however when the great gates fell and the scourge poured through, Arislan and his remaining soldiers joined with the Reagent-Lord Theron aiding in skirmishing and such to retake the Capital in honor of there homeland and fallen king.

Following the Events of the Burning Crusade, Arislan volunteered to become a Blood-Knight he decides this for the light abandoned him.
He follows his orders serves numerous tours from Falcons watch to the frozen wastes of Northrend, even going to the Thunder Island attached to the Sunreaver Onslaught.
Fighting under the banner of the Blood-Knight order and Silvermoon. He is fiercely loyal to Silvermoon and the Reagent Lord holding high esteem for Grand Magister Rommath,for it was him who gave Arislan the chance to become a Blood-Knight.

For now he waits following out his orders as commanded preying one day Silvermoon does well and truly grow strong again.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I actually saw you on Defias and when I saw you on Argent Dawn, I was curious yet skeptical to approach. But now I think it is time I have also seen you, through roleplay in Silvermoon.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: Well Sin'belore after having read your guild information I like the idea of being with a small group, not the larger mainstream guilds. However I also noticed you like the idea of doing, more than just auto attack in RP-PVP which appeals massively to me.

[8] Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by various subjects?
I'm rather chilled and very casual guy humor is something I am used to, having been in the army reserves I got lots of humor there. Most my guilds have been rather strange humored, alas when it comes to subjects if its pretty dam strange I wont be offended might just tab out.

[9] Your experience in WoW: Well I am relatively new to Warcraft started in Cata, played a bit as child in vanilla but ended it due to school.
My only experience with raiding is flex and CM gold on my Warrior, and my Paladin does PVP although my skills have dropped since Cata.

[10] Your experience in roleplaying: Let's see started in 2012 and been going strong, Alliance side began in a mainstream guild loved it alasit got to large, joined a heavy roleplaying guild scarlet theme and recently left Bayerleyn retinue.
I can safely say I have roleplayed at a high level despite my spelling mistakes, I can hold my own well.

[11] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yes I have the Add-On MRP so if I am OOC I will note it.

[12] Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Having roleplayed up North as the saying goes god-emoting was common, so yes I can smell it a mile away. Meta gaming indeed I know of this and do not do it, also we have mary sue..this I am not familiar with the term but have heard it before.

[13] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
Myself I am twenty years old I work full time as a Life guard and aim for gym instructor by January, I work 5-6 times a week and shift patterns.
My hobbys are lifting weights and just reading into fantasty my favorite interest is Knights.
I play pretty much everyday weekend or week day and spend time with my girlfriend of wow and on wow.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application- Arislan Dawnblood   Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Interviewed and accepted.
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
Class: Rogue