Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Applicication - Laeres Solis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laeres

PostSubject: Applicication - Laeres Solis   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:52 pm

[1] Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)

Laeres, full name Laeres Solis

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Discipline Priest, currently level 22 though as it is a fresh character it will be leveling quite rapidly.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Laeres/advanced

[3] Professions:

Mining and Jewelcrafting

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

Laeres has been seeking work of this manner since she reached adulthood which, was not long ago. She is currently unemployed with no family and or residency. She has always had a desire to serve the horde in a militant fashion, the Sin'dorei specifically.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)

Laeres has raised herself for as long as she can remember, she never knew her family and due to having to fend for herself has developed particularly advanced skills for her age in battle both in fighting and healing. She does not seem particularly welcoming or social to those who do not know her. Laeres also seeks vengeance towards the alliance, blaming them for the loss of her family... though she doesn't REALLY know whether or not they are to blame.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

Trade chat

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

Sin'belore seems like a very respectable and established role playing guild, I've been looking for one since starting up on the Horde side of Argent Dawn.

[8] Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by various subjects?

I would indeed, infact it's somewhat of a challenge to offend me!

[9] Your experience in WoW:

Played since late Burning Crusade, though have only very recently returned from a relatively long break from the game.

[10] Your experience in roleplaying:

I've been roleplaying on Argent Dawn since pre-cataclysm but only on the Alliance side, I've only started playing Horde very recently.

[11] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?

I am able to stay in character in these channels at all times, I do not use the double brackets at any time.

[12] Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?

I am familiar with the terms, and my characters/style of roleplay do not fall into any of those.

[13] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)

I'm a 17 year old male (I don't mind being referred to as Mark OOC, but whatever is fine!) currently attending college in the United Kingdom. I tend to play WoW most days, though there are exceptions to this if ever I find myself with alot of coursework to do, due to the fact it does have to take priority. I like to think of myself as a very social guy, I tend to avoid conflict at all costs!

Thank you for reading this, hope to hear from you soon!
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Applicication - Laeres Solis   Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Looks just fine to me, but I would like to read the opinion of the Broodmother :3
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Applicication - Laeres Solis   Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Looks good.

Poke one of our officers online and we'll give you an IC interview: Anthrios, Crayven, Nessra, Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicication - Laeres Solis   

Back to top Go down

Applicication - Laeres Solis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: