Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Hiades Tuvai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuvai

PostSubject: Application: Hiades Tuvai   Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:26 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Character's name as it appears above your character's head:
Name above head: Tuvai
IC name: Hiades Tuvai

Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Level 90 Warrior
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Tuvai/simple

Professions:
Mining & Blacksmithing (Although it's only WotLK stuff so far. Yes, I'm lazy, I know!)

Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
He wants to dedicate himself to a military organization since he loves to fight and be on the battleground. He then overheard a gossip about the Sin Belore and decided to give it a try.

Background of your character OR an in character application: <A letter has been sent to the authority of the Sin Belore>

Greetings Sin Belore

I've heard that you are an independant military force. I'm interested in applying to your cause.
You see, I've had experience with combat. I've fought during the second and third war.

After that I've been fighting in arenas and tournaments. However, now I've abandoned my battle
between walls to dedicate myself to something more than just fame and fortune.
So here I am, sending a letter to you in hope of consideration to accept this application.

Sincerely, Hiades Tuvai

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I've been around on Defias Brotherhood. I used to be part of Sixty Thieves and had an alt that was in a feud with one from Sin Belore

Why do you want to join us?:
I had in interest to join back on DB but I usually hate being alone to stuff. Then I moved to AD and months later you guys popped up. You really wanted me to join, didn't you?

Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by various subjects?
I'm a quite relaxed person. Even years ago I used to have a great sense of humor. I still got some left but it's not the same as it once were. I can be offended, but that's usually from very stupid things like getting kicked and hated in random dungeons for the stupidist reasons and getting stuck in boss fight. But most things that are said or done which is "normal" shouldn't bother me at all.

Your experience in WoW and roleplaying:
I've played since Vanilla, during the Naxxramas patch. I never made it to 60 before Burning Crusade. And it was first during Cataclysm I started RP'ing. I wish I was introduced to it sooner since I always though up decent names for my characters and has always been amazed for the lore.

Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Indeed I use /say, /emote and /yell for RP. I do use brackets but that is usually in whispers and very, very rarely I do it in emotes. Else I would just say it in party or guild chat if guild chat isn't IC.

Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
God-emoting and meta gaming am I aware of and I'm trying not to be doing that as good as I can. I haven't actually hear of Mary Sue at all however. This is the first time I've come across that term.

Tell us a bit about yourself:
I've just turned 22 this past Monday. I'm still under education and mostly am online in the evenings after 8 pm and weekends
Back to top Go down

Application: Hiades Tuvai
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1