Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Raelious Bloodsworn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raelious

PostSubject: Application: Raelious Bloodsworn   Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:43 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Raelious Bloodsworn

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Mage, Level 30(currently). http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Raelious/simple

[3] Professions: None as of yet, however Enchanting and jewelcrafter are considered.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Raelious is a Bloodmage of the Sunreavers, and as most Sunreavers he's trained for combat with the use of magic. He's gotten more blood on his teeth due to the Sunreavers being kicked out of Dalaran. (Raelious' former home)

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: Raelious grew up in Quel'thalas, prior to the Scourge invasion as well as the orc invasion during the 2nd war. He was still young when the orcs attacked, however took up arms against them as an eager mage in training, defending his kingdom. Raelious took up arms once again during the Scourge invasion. As he barely got away with his life, he fled to Dalaran, where shortly after he'd link up with the group of Blood elves led by Kael'thas. Raelious traveled with Kael'thas to Outland, was present at the attack upon the Black citadel. Raelious would find his way home when Rommath returned to the kingdom. He has since linked up with Aethas Sunreaver and joined the sunreavers. After being forced out of Dalaran. Raelious seeks a new group to follow, and aid best he can.
Raelious is a national list. He does what he thinks is best for Quel'thalas as well as his kinsmen.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I worked with them on another character on Defias Brotherhood a few years back.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I find their them to be a nice bunch. And I'd wish to become part of their community. I believe they have many Roleplaying hours to give, and I to them.

[8] Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by various subjects?: I'd find myself relaxed, with a sense of humor that could apply to most social groups.

[9] Your experience in WoW: I've been around since Vanila and Rp'ed since TBC. I've led guilds, been officer in some as well as simple recruits in some aswell.

[10] Your experience in roleplaying: As above stated, I've Rp'ed since TBC. And learned since then the ways of Roleplaying.

[11] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: Yes, I would. And are for that matter.

[12] Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?: Yes, I know these terms and they are terms I seek to avoid best way possible. I ignore players acting under said terms.

[13] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I'm 21 sommers old, from Denmark, A lad. I'm currently studying to become a social educator, however I've recently applied to some of the Danish Acting schools around the country. I play quite a lot actually. On various characters that is.

I'll be looking forward to your response to my post. ^^

Last edited by Raelious on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Raelious Bloodsworn   Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:28 am

Poke one of our officers ingame and we'll give you an IC interview: Nessra, Crayven, Anthrios, Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down

Application: Raelious Bloodsworn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1